bike shops open sunday?

Mc_spirited

Of course the day you always need a part the dealers are closed. My awesome friends thought it owuld be funny to turn my bike around while I was gone. Now I need a mirror. I need two because I doubt they will match. I would rather just get bar end mirrors. I dont want to ride around with one mirror, Id rather take the other one off. Does anyone know a shop that is open today where I can get a set? Of course state 8 only has one mirror in stock from what they told me. I dont think ill be getting bar ends, I want the CRG Hindsights. I dont feel like waiting for them. I will ride to sandusky today if I have to. Hopefully I can get them somewhere.

I called there, they said they diddnt have anything. Most people that work in parts are morons. I ended up going out to Honda of Avon and they had a matching replacement. I really want those bar end mirrors. I noticed riding to avon that if you had a mirror on the clipon you would have to look down to see it. Where with the stockers it is right in your periphial(SP?) vision.