600cc bike owners, WTF are you thinking???

SupraGlue

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

600cc and liter bikes are different worlds. most of the time a 600 will eat a liter bike around a track. depending on rider skill. because they are lighter and more agile. iy just depends on what your usuing the bike for.not everyone wants to go 200mph in a straight line. A busa is the worst biek you can buy in my opinin. they are hogs. they are horrible handling bikes. and yes a 600cc bike is easier to learn on. for the fact that they are lighter, and more agile. easier to handle, and they have less torque. also they will not bring the front wheel up in 3rd gear while punching it on the interstate. either way you can kill yourself on any bike. but a 600 is definately not a pussy bike. they will still top out at 170 MPH.

And mark, why so scared of my 900?? i asked ya to race a couple of months ago along side me and kyle in his 7. no go on that.

and for the fact of not getting to ride alot??

how often does your supra come out?? better be sunny and perfect for a drive huh? doesnt come out in the winter. so your supra is like owning a bike... only comes out in nice weather.

and the girl factor. you ever ask a girl if she wants to go for a ride in your car?? she would reply.. why?? or.. To where, what for?? ask a girl for a ride on a biek and no questions asked they are on the abck and ready to go. bikes are more of a thrill, excitement, and there is something that says "hes a bad boy" or whatever girls think.

but regardless, my girl wouldnt care if i had a 50k sport bike, or a $50 chevette. she is great.

but bikes make dem girls wet.

hollar at cha boy

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

get your car fast first

Speaking of fast cars, you need one too. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

and for everyone posting in here you are fucking lame, i gaurantee mark understands why people get 600, but just doesn't agree, but he obviously throws this topic out for flame bait, and you retards give him good logical reasons for owning a 600, this is the FLAME room, you are supposed to flame him back not be a queer and be smart and stuff, that kind of posts belong in the rest of the board, you shoulda said something like mark you over the hill bastard, your old ass probably isn't allowed out of the assisted living housing project to understand why someone would ride a 600, or damn can't really hear you over your car being dynoed, when was the last time you raced it again??

come on now, prove tj wrong and make the flame room worthy of the name

Well, I think most of us are just following Mark's lead. If he would have said: "them 600 bikes are fucking ghey, and slow!!! you suck ass!!1!" then most of us would have responded with something a bit lower, on that level.

This thread was really for Republicant. He's a good kid who is going to make lots of fat girls at OU very happy. graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm glad the rest of you paid attention, though. This was a lot more interesting than yet another fucking insipid "desperado vs. kenny" thread. :rolleyes:

ya she is, she is a hog.

when your on your bike, men look at you with envy and woman look at you with desire.

there are three types of men in life.

those who want bikes,

those who have one

and those who ride one

if those dont apply to you then you arnt a man at all. cause a man without a bike isnt a man at all.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Mark, Your mom isn't fat.... :confused:

holy shit that is the funniest thing i have ever seen on this board, mark you are no longer cool, cause of this post, repub you are forever cool now cause of that single comment mark is forever ownt

Originally posted by SupraGlue:

The clowns I don't get are these 600 guys

This has got to be the most ignorant post ever. You obviously have no clue. I don't even ride a bike and I get these clowns on the 600's. First off, stunts... you can't get a liter bike to wheely for shit. Second, handling... I've got a friend with a Kawi 11 and he can't keep up with the 600 boys in the twisties, he gets left in the dust (yeah he catches up on the next straight, but by then they are back into a curve and he eats it again). Finally, weight... its so much more work to pull around a big bike than a nice 6 and with the minor speed differences its not worth the extra work.

If you're into bikes at all and have ever seen the Star Boys you'd know that for shows, most of them ride 6's because they are more agile and just more fun to ride. My friend with the Kawi 11, hes about to sell it for a smaller bike so he can take corners, and hes no n00b rider either, hes on his 5th year of riding and can't hold corners with these boys with less than a year riding experience and 600cc bikes (including a Kawi 600R, SRAD 600, and a new and old R6).

Do a little research and please try again.

Originally posted by h23it:

This has got to be the most ignorant post ever. You obviously have no clue. I don't even ride a bike and I get these clowns on the 600's. First off, stunts... you can't get a liter bike to wheely for shit. Second, handling... I've got a friend with a Kawi 11 and he can't keep up with the 600 boys in the twisties, he gets left in the dust (yeah he catches up on the next straight, but by then they are back into a curve and he eats it again). Finally, weight... its so much more work to pull around a big bike than a nice 6 and with the minor speed differences its not worth the extra work.

If you're into bikes at all and have ever seen the Star Boys you'd know that for shows, most of them ride 6's because they are more agile and just more fun to ride. My friend with the Kawi 11, hes about to sell it for a smaller bike so he can take corners, and hes no n00b rider either, hes on his 5th year of riding and can't hold corners with these boys with less than a year riding experience and 600cc bikes (including a Kawi 600R, SRAD 600, and a new and old R6).

Do a little research and please try again.

hello noob

Originally posted by DramaQueen:

if those dont apply to you then you arnt a man at all. cause a man without a bike isnt a man at all.

I've got a mountain bike! I must be a REAL MANLY MAN!! by your definition.

*The following is directed towards everyone*

QUESTION #1

What benifit do you get from pulling a wheelie?

QUESTION #2

How many people are into stunts, like the Star Boys, and can actually do them well, and safely? I know of a group that is a local stunt team, but that's not a whole lot of people. And I hear of a lot of people around here that act like they are their own stunt team :confused:

QUESTION #3

Why is it that 600cc bikes are unable to shake the Wingless on 161 up to 100mph?

QUESTION #4

What do you do when you get caught in the rain on your bike, say, on the highway?

QUESTION #5

How many of you actually go out and find *REAL* twisty roads to ride on? Seeing how there are NONE in central Ohio. Hocking hills is a starter course for turning, BTW.

Originally posted by copperhead:

*The following is directed towards everyone*

QUESTION #3

Why is it that 600cc bikes are unable to shake the Wingless on 161 up to 100mph?

QUESTION #4

What do you do when you get caught in the rain on your bike, say, on the highway?

QUESTION #5

How many of you actually go out and find *REAL* twisty roads to ride on? Seeing how there are NONE in central Ohio. Hocking hills is a starter course for turning, BTW.

Several things, Douchebag.

1a. Why can't 600's shake the wingless up to 100mph? $60,000 prevents them from doing that.

1b. Is the Wingless yours? Squirrel.

2. You plan riding around the potential for inclement weather. Also, there are procedures that you can follow to ride safely back home in the rain.

3. Please. Are you serious? Go ride Hocking hills on a Six at the limit, then come back and act like you know what you're talking about, because as of now, you're making yourself look like an ass.

4. Buy me my boneless tonight, since you just got owned. graemlins/slap.gif

Originally posted by recklessOP:

you obviously can't read...

this is the flame room, it was a fn joke...

Maybe you didn't realize but I wouldn't be that rude to someone I don't know unless I was in the flame room, maybe you can't read reckless. Go down to 4th st. I'm sure you can find someone who needs to get a nut and will pay with coke.

Several things, Douchebag.

1a. Why can't 600's shake the wingless up to 100mph? $60,000 prevents them from doing that.

1b. Is the Wingless yours? Squirrel.

You are retarded. Do even think Mark has 60k in that supra.... graemlins/slap.gif

Oh, shit. I embellished a little bit. How much did that Supra cost him? No less than 20k, I bet. There arent any 600's on the market that cost more than 8k. I'll go out on a limb and estimate mark has 20 thou or more into that car. I should hope a 40k+ vehicle would be able to beat an 8k one. Shouldn't you be banging supermodels? :confused:

Oh, shit. I embellished a little bit. How much did that Supra cost him? No less than 20k, I bet. There arent any 600's on the market that cost more than 8k. I'll go out on a limb and estimate mark has 20 thou or more into that car. I should hope a 40k+ vehicle would be able to beat an 8k one. Shouldn't you be banging supermodels? :confused:

20k into it no, a single supra kit cost around 6500$ plus the cost of the car which I bet he bought it used and that was maybe 30k. I dunno maybe mark could help you. If he had 20k in that thing he would be making well over 1000 rwhp...