Shih Tzu hit by motorcycle

F4iBunny

Alright who was it? On Sunday we had a Shih Tzu (foo foo dog) come in at work that had been hit by a motorcycle. I didn't bother asking suburban soccer mom owner what kind of bike it was.

Turns out the rider had just bought the bike and was cruising around the neighborhood to get used to it and hit the dog. Apparently he was going slow enough that he stopped right away after hitting her.

The dog was fine, just had an abrasion on her leg.

Everytime I hear "hit by mototcycle" as the presenting complaint, my first thought is always, "How's the rider?!" Last summer we had a black lab HBM. I think I'd rather go for the Shih Tzu!

+1 to keeping dogs out of the street, that dog was lucky it was not a pickup truck.

I hit(or got hit by) a bird on the high way, bounced off my chest into my helmet and id say probably landed dead on the road, but those things dont weigh anything and it hurt, i dont want to hit anything bigger.

As funny as it sounds(hitting a Shih Tzu, sounds like somebody needs to clean their bike! :lol:)....It pisses me off every time I see a dog being hit by any motor vehicle. I have more dogs than most rednecks, and I have them fenced in, not chained up. We have an electric wire (low voltage, made for small livestock) that keeps them in.:rant:

if you have pets, it's your phucking responsibility to keep them safe, and from injuring other people. :rant:

Done now. :flag: