New to CR

Guest ///02bmw325i///

Guest ///02bmw325i///

Hey, I'm new to CR. I've been a member for a while I guess but I'm gonna start posting more now. My name is Joel, I'm 16, I go to Dublin Jerome High School. I'll be a Junior soon concidering schools almost over. I love driving, videography, photography and working on cars.

Car wise I drive, my dads 2002 BMW 325i, occassionally my moms 1998 Toyota Sienna, my cousins 2000 BMW M5, and my cousins 2004 BMW 330i.

No none of the cars are mine but I do drive them.

The M5 and 330i are between here and Delaware state (where my cousin lives) although he's moving out here this friday, 6/3 and bringing the M5 but leaving the 330i for now. So look for a Carbon Black M5 flying around town.

It's nice to be a part of a local forum vs some of the much bigger ones I'm a part of.

Well theres not much more here about me. I'm gonna try to make it out to some of the meets with the M5 though.

Joel

Guest ///02bmw325i///

I havent put any into a tree. My friend put his prelude over a curb but got rid of the car.

My cousin jumped a curb though with his old 740iL

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Um, Pot...

At least this kid is claming cool cars that aren't his in his sig. Clark is claiming neons and a glhs. He shouldn't be proud to claim whichever ones aren't his. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Joel:

Not saying there mine. Saying I drive them

Still very gay.

I guess I should also list my g/f's Neon, my roomate's CRX, my 04 E250 work van. I've driven my buddy's modded 98 Z28 a couple times, better include that. Hell, driven my roomate's SS, that better go into my sig too. Got a very clean 30th T/A I've spent some time behind the wheel of too.

If it ain't yours, don't list it. It's graemlins/gay.gif