New mkiv in Columbus

bigrob1

Well guys, I dont post here a lot actually, mainly on www.supraforums.com

However, I figured I would share pics with you guys, being another supra in the Columbus area. I live in The Shores, go to OHS for anyone interested.

Well, car needs some work, but here she is under construction:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/supasuprase/Picture.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/supasuprase/IMG_0197.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/supasuprase/IMG_0255.jpg

Forgive the bad quality pictures, I will get some better ones up as soon as possible. The car is 5 speed stick, Special Edition, 58,000 miles, and its Hardtop.

Heres some of the mods that were recently done to the car, I'm having IPS motorsports do most of the work.

Audio-

Alpine Head Unit

Front Speakers: MB Quart

Rear Speakers: Bostin Acoustic

Rockford Fosgate Amplifier

Security- Alpine Alarm System

Eibach pro kit lowering springs

K&N FIPK intake

Blitz NUR spec catback exhaust

NGK 3330 Spark Plugs

Sparco-Globe X- Shift knob (black)

TT spoiler

HKS Intake and Exhaust Gear (brand new model)

Veilside C1 Front Bumper

10mm red dress kit (vacuum hoses)

Powdercoated:

Intake Manifold

Throttle Body

misc. and pieces between

Powdercoated red Valve Cover

Scott, are you on supraforums? Im sure you are.

You have a badass supra, where do you live? I know of a few of the supras up here, a black na-t,and Justin Godfrey in his Silver turbo. I have also seen another red one around. I'd love to see some pics of your car sometime!

Thanks for the welcome in!

Originally posted by SupaSupraSE:

The car is 5 speed stick, Special Edition, 58,000 miles, and its Hardtop.

Heres some of the mods that were recently done to the car, I'm having IPS motorsports do most of the work.

Very clean car :cool: Now that the engine bay is all shiny and its nice and lowered we just need to get that exhaust bolted up and then put some 18" volks on her and youll be all ready for spring smile.gif

Obviously ive told you in person already but congrats on the car once again graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks a ton. I think I'm coming back down this Saturday to have the catback bolted on. My bumper should be here before then, so maybe I'll have that painted and put on as well.

You know where to find me smile.gif

Scott, are you on supraforums? Im sure you are.

You have a badass supra, where do you live? I know of a few of the supras up here, a black na-t,and Justin Godfrey in his Silver turbo. I have also seen another red one around. I'd love to see some pics of your car sometime!

Thanks for the welcome in!

Yes, that is Scott from the supra forum. You'll have to go over to his garage to look at his car, it hasn't ran right for over 2yrs. I think Jeff and him are going for the world's record of who can have a fast car, but can't drive it on the street. :D

Originally posted by 1fast7:

Yes, that is Scott from the supra forum. You'll have to go over to his garage to look at his car, it hasn't ran right for over 2yrs. I think Jeff and him are going for the world's record of who can have a fast car, but can't drive it on the street. :D

Correct me if Im wrong Zavier, but isnt your best quarter mile pass somewhere a bit slower than a stock civic's? ;)tongue.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by The Pikey:

Hey Johnny, I live in Dublin. Don't listen to 1broke7 graemlins/supergay2.gif ...his blown motor count is up there with his post count graemlins/nutkick.gif

Scott

peace

when was the last time you had that car out to race someone or at the track :D

Originally posted by 1fast7:

when was the last time you had that car out to race someone or at the track :D

....and the volley return....Oh noes, Z's hit a high lob close to the net.....the crowd waits anxiously as Scott races in for the overhand smash.........

graemlins/popcorn.gif

• Casper unlocked this topic