My FIRST Post

Guest BIG PSI

Guest BIG PSI

I just wanted to HI to everyone and let you know that I just joined your site. Looking forward to getting to most of as time goes by. Feel free to look over any information that I placed inside my profile.

Best Regards

BIG PSI

graemlins/burnout02.gif

Originally posted by JEEENKINNNS:

I do gotta say this is the most diverse auto forum ever.. I mean turbo minivans are joining up graemlins/wtf.gif . You gotta post pictures or some info on that thing like 1/4 times and dyno numbers..

Check his profile his cardomain page is there

Guest BIG PSI

If you would like to read or see pictures of my

Mini Van go into my profile and click on my webpage. It is all there. This is the quickest FWD Mini Van in the State of Ohio and the 10th in the World.

Where was I suppose to post my first post then ????

Best Regards

BIG PSI

Originally posted by BIG PSI:

If you would like to read or see pictures of my

Mini Van go into my profile and click on my webpage. It is all there. This is the quickest FWD Mini Van in the State of Ohio and the 10th in the World.

Where was I suppose to post my first post then ????

Best Regards

BIG PSI

I have the biggest dick that belongs to an Ohioan named Jon Paton, but you don't hear me bragging about it.

Guest bzzzzt

Hi Chuck. You should come down on the 30th with one of the minivans smile.gif Bzzzzt is lonely. I'd love to see you guys again. We've met some really nice people from this forum on the weekends. Hope to see you soon!

p.s. Gonna come down for the Nats?