Abercrombie, anyone work there?

Akula

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe what he was getting at is the fact that your paying $70 for a shirt that looks like a faded 12 year old shirt, infact you can't tell the diffrence. But for some reason you still pay huge ammount for it.

Sort of like spending $70 on a pair of there jeans wich are faded, torn at the knee's. And look like they have been through a couple hundred games of football. Why do things like this cost so much?

I went to one of these stores with a girl once, and they all got pissed because I was laughing at there bandana's. Now, where I am from bandana's mean one thing=gangs. I walked in there they had red bandana's and blue bandada's both colors were wacked out versions. I laughed and said something about it and everyone in the store brought there noses out of the air for a second to talk shit to me ;) .

All people who wear this clothing are not bad people, it just depends on what culture your involved with. I for one am still curious as to how they get away with selling stuff that looks pre-worn for x2 the cost of stuff that looks unworn. Someone clear this up for me :-D?

Some of their un-pre-worn/ripped/torn/beaten clothes are pretty much worth the money. But paying extra for an old look that you can create yourself is kind of stupid. That doesn't mean the whole brand should rot in hell. It just means they're cheap bastards who say hey this looks cool, but this looks cooler and only costs X amount more, so buy it. And what do you know? people buy it, and someone's getting rich right now. graemlins/nod.gif

I come from a slightly more "Urban" background, I am fine with an Icey white T and a pair of jean shorts or something. I'm not down with wearing shirts 2 sizes to small and pants that end above my ankles :-p!!!!

Originally posted by Rane:

Sort of like spending $70 on a pair of there jeans wich are faded, torn at the knee's. And look like they have been through a couple hundred games of football. Why do things like this cost so much?

I went to one of these stores with a girl once, and they all got pissed because I was laughing at there bandana's. Now, where I am from bandana's mean one thing=gangs. I walked in there they had red bandana's and blue bandada's both colors were wacked out versions. I laughed and said something about it and everyone in the store brought there noses out of the air for a second to talk shit to me ;) .

You walked into a stor to crack jokes at what they were selling! How would you like it if you were working at FUBUmart or whatever and I walked in with my gurlfriend and started cracking jokes at what you prefer to where with no intention to buy anything at all.

people have different sence of styles. Im sure the bandana were not to imitate gang bandanas. I didnt know blue and red bandanas were strickly grang reserved.