Abercrombie, anyone work there?

Akula

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get so defensive, I didn't say anything outloud about the bandana's I just lauged at them. And I didn't say everyone was a tool who dresses in these clothes or works in these stores just the majority of the people who I have ran into. You seem like a cool guy I saw you last friday I was in the red 240sx ;) I got left with you guys and stood out there for awhile, my main problem is there all like teenage girls(Even the guys.)

And if they see me there like OMG OMG!! Look at his wanna-b ghetto clothes!!! They just instantly talk shit, the majority of them that I have ran into, however this may just be in my own case who knows. I try to give everyone a fair chance and not jump the gun to much on people but if someone is already talkin shit about me not much I can do to get along with them.

Chicago is hella fun though, if you never been there and are going site see'ing check the city out. Minus the traffic and eye sores like cars or bikes sitting around with nothing left except for what was tied down there is alot to do and its a fun ass place. :-D

feel you rane, and having grown up with the typical A&F crowd, yeah the general mentality of the people who shop there are pretty stuck up. And you do pay a lot more for something you could buy for 10 bucks and muck up yourself. Ah well.

Guest jpurdy2003
The difference between a $70 Fubu or Phat Farm shirt and a $70 abercrombie shirt is that the urban shirt will be new, crisp, evenly dyed, and clean, while the abercrombie shirt will look like it was pulled out of a dumpster and de-scented. I guess the whole root of this argument is that the abercrombie look can be emulated for cheaper than Wal-mart prices (thrift store), while you cannot cheaply fake the funk with hip-hop clothes. Personally, if I'm paying more than $10 for an article of clothing, it better at least appear to be new and unused.

Originally posted by deftapcubus:

old navy is where its at. they sell their pants and everything else for cheap. you pay $70 for ripped pants w/ a little abercrombie & fitch logo on it.

Exactly. Old Nazi doesn't charge two arms and a leg for their stuff.

Perhaps it is the straight, non-metro-sexual male in me that doesn't feel the need to go clothes shopping every week to be up with "the latest and greatest" styles. That doesn't mean I walk around in rags or anything; but you don't have to spend $70 to have a decent looking shirt or nice looking jeans.

Well I went there yesterday, very cool energy coming from that place. I could feel the place making me want to work there, loud music pumping in the lobby, everyone was casual, lots of people riding bikes and scooters around the outside of the offices to get from place to place.

Seems like a great environment, and I have never felt like a fat old guy like that before.

Tight clothes are the shit, My jeans are tight and so are my shirts. Baggy clothes are not for me, I don't usually shop at Abercrombie in fact I only have 2 button up shirts from there, but I just spent $126 dollars on a pair of jeans and I didnt't regret it at all. Anyone who thinks different can suck me off, I get hotter bitches than you. James Dean is what syle is.