CR Problem/Bug/Feature Issue Thread!

excell

Please post any bugs or issues that we may be having.

Known issues as of 11:38AM:

- Inactive members were not ported over in the porting process. No action needed. :)

- Your post count has dropped. When the CR members were transitioned to this new board, their post counts were taken from the existing database of topics/posts. Since we removed the first 2 1/2 years or so of old topics back in the day, those posts weren't available to be counted towards people's totals. THis just gives you a reason to post more. No action needed. :)

- "NWS" and other custom icons/smilies/etc have beed added! :)

-SM section is fixed! :)

- The dumpster is gone. No action needed. :)

- You cannot change your displayed name. Do not start making new accounts just to change your name! We are working on a hack for it.

- Some profile settings have been moved over strange from the old software. This can be resolved by logging into your CP and updating everything. :)

- You cannot change your custom user title line yet.

- Server time corrected! :)

- Private messages from years past are back. The fix is to delete them and move on. :)

- Color scheme is uglier than fuck. Yes, we're working on that too.

- Your last visit was in 1970. Log out and lock back in. :)

Sorry. Growing pains.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting alot of New Private Messages that I deleted ages ago. I got one about selling the Talon. I havnt had that thing since last summer.

Logged and added the workaround in the first post.

DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT TO GET ANOTHER NAME!

I have found a simple hack that will resolve the issue and allow you to change your displayed name in your profile. Please be patient, as I've been up for 36 hours now and invested 22 of them in this board (50+ total since Thursday afternoon).

If you mean "status line" like a custom title, it's in your profile under "profile options" and in the title field. You have to checkmark the box to enable the change, then edit the field :)

f you mean "status line" like a custom title, it's in your profile under "profile options" and in the title field. You have to checkmark the box to enable the change, then edit the field :)

User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title

thank you both.:)

ok i must really be an idiot or something, because i went to user CP then to both, edit profile and edit options, and i can not find anything that says Custom User Title.

i even searched the page (ctrl-f) for title, and it didnt find it. what other fields is it by?

ok i must really be an idiot or something, because i went to user CP then to both, edit profile and edit options, and i can not find anything that says Custom User Title.

i even searched the page (ctrl-f) for title, and it didnt find it. what other fields is it by?

I must be an idiot right along with you becasue I dont see what they are talking about.

It should be in the "Optional Information" box, above "Home Page URL"

I dont have that

Server time for me is still incorrect and I logged out and back in.

How do you get it to not subscribe you to every thread you reply to?

Both of those settings are in your options and profile in your User CP.