Guess what my neighbor just brought home

Mallard

A Protege that looks a lot like the one in your sig? What a biter.

Seriously, whoa - that's nice. But only one pic? What, did security come out and run you off before you could get anymore?

"Hey, quit looking at my Z06!"

haha, well I couldn't take any pics that are any different from what you can already find on the internet. I'll have to try to scam a ride in it though.

Well, i don't question the guys lifestyle, but I don't believe this is his only place. Every weekend and vacation he has they're gone up north. My guess is he has a house on a lake up north and stays in an apartment that's close to work. Not too uncommon up here.

A Protege that looks a lot like the one in your sig? What a biter.

Seriously, whoa - that's nice. But only one pic? What, did security come out and run you off before you could get anymore?

"Hey, quit looking at my Z06!"

I read this post and then opened the link to the pic and was like hmm Falken Azenis and then was like wow why did he cut the front of the car off in the pic and then I moved the slider to the right and realized what the pic was actually of. My excuse is that I just woke up.

ahem...

Yes, he's management and GM, and we all know the only people making any money at GM are Wagoner and Lutz. Thats why he lives in an apartment and drives borrowed cars....and will untill he's laid off.

We have a neighbor who lives in a $500/mo 2 bdrm apartment and drives a brand new S4, its called being single. :p

Does the guy have two kids? If he does it might be the same guy that brings the cars he drives to all the local dealerships to show them off. He drove a pre-production Solstice into Dan Tobin a few weeks back.

Does the guy have two kids? If he does it might be the same guy that brings the cars he drives to all the local dealerships to show them off. He drove a pre-production Solstice into Dan Tobin a few weeks back.

Nope. There are a lot of cars up here driving around that aren't out yet. For instance, I've been seeing Solstice's since I moved up here in May.

I've been seeing Solstice's since I moved up here in May.

That car went from potential mini-viper like thingy to a Pontiac miata. It coulda been cool if they woulda just left it the fuck alone... but no, they had to add all the amenities and FUEL SAVER engine... 4 letter words all over :(

That car went from potential mini-viper like thingy to a Pontiac miata. It coulda been cool if they woulda just left it the fuck alone... but no, they had to add all the amenities and FUEL SAVER engine... 4 letter words all over :(

Huh!? The Solstice is about as true to a concept as you can get. I'm not sure what you're talking about with a fuel saver engine. 170hp may be a little less then what you thought was a mini-Viper but it's not bad for its class. I'll be waiting for the GXP to hit the market before I throw down my money though. The Solstice concept had an EcoTech in it so I don't know how you were mis-led to believe it was a mini-Viper.

...I don't know how you were mis-led to believe it was a mini-Viper.

Phil, this guy you are replying to is an idiot. For future reference don't even worry about replying to any of his inane post. It's not worth you, or anyone else's time.

Is the GXP supposed to be the spy shoots of the turboed one?

Any more details released about the turbo one yet?

Definitely try to snag a ride in that (zo6)!

The concept Solstice was to have a super charged 2.4L Eco with 245hp w/ a 6spd and weigh only 2200 lbs. Instead, its a joke NA Eco, with a 5spd, all kinds of crap in it and weighs in 2860lbs.

As i said, it went from a mini Viper like thingy, to a Pontiac Miata.