The OFFFICIAL Norwalk thread

copperhead

We are meeting at the Flying J at 71 and 36/37 at 7:30 am and leaving at 8:00 am sharp. The route is 71 north to Mansfield, where we pick up Rt. 13 north. There is a link to a map below.

If you plan on being there, please post here so I know who to look for. Currently it is going to be myself, Madmalipoo, Tinman and 302Powered.

If you plan on being there but are having any problems, feel free to call me and let me know, my number is 740 706 9524

-Mike

I was just speaking with Tinman on the phone about making arrangements to head on up, but we realized that we had no clue what anyone else was doing.

I propose that we meet at the Flying J at 36/37. Someone needs to propose a time, as I have no idea what would work.

I also propose a route change.

http://www.columbusracinghosting.com/mfaigley/norwalkmap.gif

Take 71N to 13N

From 13, turn left on 250

250 to 20E

from here we follow signs

last turn is from 20E to a right onto 18E

If Steve sees this, he knows of a way to cut some more distance out of the trip, I was just having trouble pinpointing the track on mapquest.

Ben, right now it's looking like I am going to load up Matt's car on the trailer thursday night. I would appreciate it if I could get your bike around the same time to simplify the loading process. Call me when you get the chance so we can work it out.

I was talking to Matt tonight. he said that the car would be on the trailor Thursday night, and would not be hooked up to the truck untill Friday morning. I could ride up extra early Friday morning, and load the bike then. Although I don't know how I would get my bike ramp there?

I was talking to Matt tonight. he said that the car would be on the trailor Thursday night, and would not be hooked up to the truck untill Friday morning. I could ride up extra early Friday morning, and load the bike then. Although I don't know how I would get my bike ramp there?

Just drop the ramp off here sometime between now and then. Or if I'm near Reynoldsburg in the near future, I could pick it up.

Cool, I am on 605. If you don't make it up this way, I may just drop it off sometime during the week after work.

BTW: I heard your car ran well tonight haha.

I may go to the east side tonight, won't know until later. If I'm down there I'll just pick it up, otherwise we can work something out

If that set of directions thats up through that shitter town with the 400 railroad tracks and potholes, count me out. I'll spend the extra 15 minutes and take the "long" way.

They just finished repaving a good bit of 250, pussy. :p

ATTENTION EVERYONE clark and i will be competing for one thousand dollars on who runs the best tomorrow at the cofba norwalk fall drag day it was OFFICIALLY decided a while back by both parties et and mph will be recorded and if it is a tie we will then go to a road course to watch adam demolish him at any track desired, then we will go out and he gets one day to out drive me in my own car for 500 bucks so by the end of this weekend i should be 1500 bucks richer

ATTENTION EVERYONE clark and i will be competing for one thousand dollars on who runs the best tomorrow at the cofba norwalk fall drag day it was OFFICIALLY decided a while back by both parties et and mph will be recorded and if it is a tie we will then go to a road course to watch adam demolish him at any track desired, then we will go out and he gets one day to out drive me in my own car for 500 bucks so by the end of this weekend i should be 1500 bucks richer

This should be good.:popcorn:

adam is a lier he told me that cofba was a month from now. and adam the deal was two tracks and you know it bitch tits. he is nothing but a snack people watch yourselves. he will take your kids away from you and sell them on the black market. enjoy :)