PC Guru's: What PC to get? Your opinions needed

SHIEF

I'm not saying I don't know anything about comps, I'm just saying I'm unsure on how to build it. I'm actually pretty decent in finding/fixing things when my pc is acting up. It's too late to turn back now though, after searching that newegg site I'm set on building one.

Also if you're going to get a video card, get it at compusa.

Get the extended warranty as well. Reason being you can continously upgrade your video card or just get the latest greatest yearly/bi-yearly that way. Their warranty thing works like this:

The cash you spent initially on your video card purchase lets say... 250 dollars, gets put towards your next video card because of how their extended warranty works. You bring your old card in like a year or whatever later say "oh yeah it just stopped working'" they say "ok you have 250 dollars to spend towards a new card have fun." So on and so forth. I've had 5 video cards over the past couple years and i've only spent 500 dollars total for them all. Not cheap cards either, 9600, 9600 xt, 9800 pro, geforce 6800 gt and now my 7800 gt pci-e.

If you need help building the system or picking out things for it let me know as well there are tons of us on here who can help. My aim name is esclavebaby, shoot me a message if you want help.

T.c.