riding and texting

John

Never texted or talked on the bike b4 while riding. If I had a wireless setup.....maybe. Actually have a bluetooth earpiece, but wifey moved it & now I can't find it :mad:

Couldn't believe this dumbazz I saw the other day. Pulls into Family Video on a cruiser with his celly pinned between his head & shoulder. Saw him pull back out minute later, and I swear......I still saw the phone pinned there :eek:

I don't understand it either Fonzie. When I'm riding, I don't care about that shit. I'm off riding, whoever is calling or texting can just wait until I'm stopped somewhere. It's not like I know I'm getting a txt or call anyways because of the wind and the bike. I'm out riding to get away from everything.

I don't understand it either Fonzie. When I'm riding, I don't care about that shit. I'm off riding, whoever is calling or texting can just wait until I'm stopped somewhere. It's not like I know I'm getting a txt or call anyways because of the wind and the bike. I'm out riding to get away from everything.

+1,000,000!!! When I'm riding, I couldn't care less about calls, txt msgs, tell-a-grams, courier pigeons, or those little styrofoam cups with the string attached at each end. That isht can wait until I'm in a Zen-like state and am ready to respond to the world.

+1, ive checked my phone after riding and i'd have a million missed calls and messages. but i didnt care because i was riding.:wheeliezx10:

+1,000,000!!! When I'm riding, I couldn't care less about calls, txt msgs, tell-a-grams, courier pigeons, or those little styrofoam cups with the string attached at each end. That isht can wait until I'm in a Zen-like state and am ready to respond to the world.

Riding is my Zen experience..I don't want to talk to anyone on a damn cell phone. That can wait until I'm at a gas station or stuffin my face. Too many distractions out there already without having to worry about answering the phone while riding.

• 9 months later...
Speachless...

ditto...

You'all know there was life before texting?

life before cell phones?

That crap is over rated...

and they still had motorcycles way back then...

so I say the motorcycle comes first, to hell with all the rest...

(except the mp3 player, way cool...)

That's New Delhi (I saw the DL license plates, thats the way it is) in India.....fuggers out of 1.5 billion people if some die, it does not matter I guess.......:whogives:

Edited by Kosmo