Hi! Moving to Ohio soon.

foxystealth

Hey folks, name's Traci. I currently reside in St. Paul, MN, but will be moving to Ohio (Lima) in the next month or two. I drive a pearl white '91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT. Haven't done much to her yet (don't really have the money), but I've got a few things in mind for down the road.

Here's a pic of my baby:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/TraciBande/fall6.jpg

More pics on my webshots page:

http://community.webshots.com/user/tracibande-reg

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm looking forward to chatting with you folks, and hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some of you in the future. :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the nice comments and welcomes!

I've been to Lima a few times.

You're gonna wish you were back in minnesota.

LOL. I've visited twice in the past two months. A bit smaller than what I'm used to, but it could be worse. I've already seen a few decent cars around the area, which is a plus. I guess one good thing is that winter shouldn't be quite as bad as it is here in Minnesnowda. ;)

Welcome. Looks like you're a pretty decent photographer

-Marc

Thanks :) . Photography has been a new hobby of mine ever since I bought my digital camera. I'm not that great, but I'm trying to learn. I would love to take classes or go back to school for it, if only I had the money.

More about my car...

Mods so far: MBC @ 14psi, HKS Intake, MSD wires, Alamo y-pipe, TurboXS BOV, Blitz timer/boost gauge. I would love to do a turbo upgrade in the future... nothing huge, but something a bit larger than these piddly 9b's would be nice.

And as for the wing on my car... yes, I know it's big and ugly. Previous owner had it put on, but I will be switching it back to stock.

YAY another Minnesotan, except you're a southerner. I am from (no laughing now) Beaver Bay. It is about 60 north of Duluth on the shore of Lake Superior.

The winters here aren't as bad as you have probably seen, but Minnesota knows what to do with snow, Ohio hasn't quite figured it out yet. Their plowing/sanding system sucks and people don't get out enough.

Anywho, welcome to the board. Why Lima?

Welcome to the board.

Nice car :)

After too much time and more money than I care to think about I just got my VR4 running .

Hope to see you out when you get to Ohio.

Woohoo, another 3/Ser! I know exactly what you mean... I just had a new engine and clutch put in recently...$$$. And she had a new tranny put in just before I got her. You on 3SI?

YAY another Minnesotan, except you're a southerner. I am from (no laughing now) Beaver Bay. It is about 60 north of Duluth on the shore of Lake Superior.

The winters here aren't as bad as you have probably seen, but Minnesota knows what to do with snow, Ohio hasn't quite figured it out yet. Their plowing/sanding system sucks and people don't get out enough.

Anywho, welcome to the board. Why Lima?

Hmm, never heard of Beaver Bay, but I have been up in that area before, a few years back. Very pretty up there. And as for my reason for moving to Lima, I have a friend that lives there that I will be moving in with.

yeah for lima... well no actually it sucks. I know because I live there. If you see a flat black supra around stop and say hi.

I did see a black Supra at a little car show at Happy Daz last month, but was an MKIV. Twin turbo too...yum. Hopefully I'll see ya around. :cool: