Hi! Moving to Ohio soon.

foxystealth

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being from a fellow state in the northern part of our country. and a Fellow 3s'ier be warned this city is viciuos. but still welcome. My name is Geoff i am the local 3si leader in columbus, and ohio. hit me up sometime we'll go crusing sometime. (watch out for chris Manilator) hes on the the prowl for a pearl white front bumper :-P

1) Welcome

2) Geoff (stealthmonkey) is gay

3) Marc (not sure what his screen name is) is gay

4) Dr. Tilley (Dr. Z06) is a gynocologist

5) Lima fucking blows

6) Ben (crash) likes to get drunk and piss on things, and wreck his bike

7) Geoff's gay

8) Geoff's gay

9) and last but not least, Geoff's gay

Damn, no good words about Lima yet...lol. I guess I should be glad my stay will only be temporary (well, 2 or so years)....?

being from a fellow state in the northern part of our country. and a Fellow 3s'ier be warned this city is viciuos. but still welcome. My name is Geoff i am the local 3si leader in columbus, and ohio. hit me up sometime we'll go crusing sometime. (watch out for chris Manilator) hes on the the prowl for a pearl white front bumper :-P

Nice to meet ya, I recognize your name from 3si. The guy I'm moving in with also has a first gen R/T TT. We will definately be looking forward to meeting up with some fellow 3/s peeps (or any fellow car enthusiasts for that matter) come next summer. Does the Ohio chapter have a website? Or is it just that thread on 3Si?

And for all the rest of you folk... Do you guys have regular meet ups and such? There's a local sport compact club up here, that has small weekly meets in different sections of the metro area, along with a large monthly meet. Do you guys have anything like that here?

Anyways, thanks again for all the kind words and welcomes.

Watch out for Geoff...he's on the prowl for something else... :legehump:

-Marc

hmm i dont think so. Dont think the Gf would like that very much.for the rest of you geeshh guys go out and get girlfriends and i think i saw madmalibu's mom selling herself on the corner of high and broad.

hmm i dont think so. Dont think the Gf would like that very much.for the rest of you geeshh guys go out and get girlfriends and i think i saw madmalibu's mom selling herself on the corner of high and broad.

Oh my gosh...you got me so good you fucker.

Go get your dick wet then try and say something funny. Hoser.

-Marc