*UPDATED*!!!!Ohio Riders 1 Year Anniversary - 6/16/07

Casper

Hi all! I'm fairly new to this site, but the Anniversary party sounds fun! Is it too late to join in? Are there going to be some girls/women at this event? I'd like to come, but I don't wanna ruin a "guys day out" by being the lone female(not that it'd bother me). I'm older in age(41), but young at heart and am mainly looking for people to ride with....I'm new at it, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE riding my bike! :banana:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I'm fairly new to this site, but the Anniversary party sounds fun! Is it too late to join in? Are there going to be some girls/women at this event? I'd like to come, but I don't wanna ruin a "guys day out" by being the lone female(not that it'd bother me). I'm older in age(41), but young at heart and am mainly looking for people to ride with....I'm new at it, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE riding my bike! :banana:

You are now a member so it is open to you too!! Trust me you won't be the only girl! Don't for get your camera and $5 for pictures run!!

Hello. I'm Red-Robin Their will be many woman comming. Glad 2 see more females. Iron Pony @ 10 am...

Well that helps.... I'll aSSume that its iron pony motorsports on westerville Road.. Any kats from dayton wanna roll out together send me a pm and well meet up...

YOu might want to go over to the Dayton Thread in order to get peps from there to roll with you here to Cols. just so they SEE it!! - Just wanted to help you out - !!!

Looks like I may be outta town with the kids for fathers day Sun..... Yeah I've got FOUR, so I might miss it.....which sux booty cause I really wanted to be there on the 16th.

Yeah it's Iron Pony on Westerville.... Highbanks is 23 North about 3-4 miles north of 270 on the left. If you get to Powell Rd/Polaris pkwy you've gone 1/3 of a mile too far.

Good luck!

- SKIP

Looks like the plan is:

Morning ride- Meet Iron Pony a 10:00am roll out at 10:15

Meet at Highbanks park for lunch at 12:00pm or so

Registration for scavenger hunt/picture run at 12:30.

Group Pics done during Lunch, so please try to wear a T-shirt that is WHITE or BLACK!!!

Picture run starts at 2:00

Ends at 6:00 Applebee's @ Polaris Parkway

Food is not provided at the PPP, so grab something to eat before heading to PPP Party

You can head over to PPP anytime after that!

Remember that you to BYOB/A to the party....

Picture Run Information

$5 per person, Teams will be assigned

ONE CAMERA per team!! Will have to show an empty memory card!

One person from the team will have to be in ALL pictures

(Doesn't have to be the same person every time)

The list will be handed out at 1:45 pm, in a sealed envelope one per team...

Start the run at 2:00pm

Ends at 6:00pm Applebee's @ Polaris Parkway! Roll in after 6:00pm and you lose automatically!

Most point wins. You will have to show all pictures.

Winning Team takes half of the pot....Other half goes for the running of the site...

Winning Team will be announced at PPP.

PPP (ProundPops House)

5450 E. Walnut St

Westerville Oh 43081

Applebee's is the end point of the picture run! Updated yesterday I think.

I'll be working tomorrow until 1 pm. :(

I am heading over to highbanks after 1pm for sure to get in on the picture run. How are we registering/picking teams? If I am not there for the teams, just stick me with some peeps since I will be there for sure. thanks! :D

Hello everyone, I just saw this event listed on the myspace thing. Short notice but I'm in.

Just a couple of noobie questions though.

I know Iron Pony (I was there yesterday) & I know where the park is so thats all good.

1) Will it just be a ride in between the10:15 roll out & the 12:00 park meeting?

2) What kind of pace will the ride be (fast, slow, both, multi groups etc) as I will have the wife on the back & she will be pissed if I get to the park & she's not still on the back?

3) What, where, who is PPP? I see it is Paskey Party Plantation but that still means nothing to me (sorry PPP). Unless it is the address on E Walnut St.

I have to work tonight till 8:30am & back in tomorrow at 10pm so I will not be there for the whole day (unless I start to feel sick, cough cough :roll: & cant make it into work)

Hello everyone, I just saw this event listed on the myspace thing. Short notice but I'm in.

I know Iron Pony (I was there yesterday) & I know where the park is so thats all good.

1) Will it just be a ride in between the10:15 roll out & the 12:00 park meeting?

2) What kind of pace will the ride be (fast, slow, both, multi groups etc) as I will have the wife on the back & she will be pissed if I get to the park & she's not still on the back?

3) What, where, who is PPP? I see it is Paskey Party Plantation but that still means nothing to me (sorry PPP). Unless it is the address on E Walnut St.

I have to work tonight till 8:30am & back in tomorrow at 10pm so I will not be there for the whole day (unless I start to feel sick, cough cough :roll: & cant make it into work)

1&2) Yep, just a ride at a steady pace. There will be multiple groups so no pressure to ride fast.

3) Yes, it is the address on E. Walnut.

Answers:

1) That will be the morning ride, then 2:00 starts the picture run and that ends at 6:00

2) Both, We all ride at our own pace and wait for the slow ones (me).

3) Walnut St. is the address for PPP aka Paskey Party Plantation. That is where the bond fire will be that night. After picture run we drop bikes off, get beer and head there for a fun filled night around the fire! :drink:

just curious ive got an hour or so ride back home after... i would love to drink some beer with evryone but really dont want to ride drunk if ya know what i mean.. anyone puttin people up for the nite...

We have plenty of garage space. We can make sure you have a couch or something to crash on.

just curious ive got an hour or so ride back home after... i would love to drink some beer with evryone but really dont want to ride drunk if ya know what i mean.. anyone puttin people up for the nite...

We have plenty of garage space. We can make sure you have a couch or something to crash on.

+1

Great ride yesterday everyone, thanks for waiting for the slower ones (well, me). No fairing + passenger + only having the bike for a month = slower rider.

Anyway:

Who won the photo hunt thing?

and

When are we doing it again?

Great ride yesterday everyone, thanks for waiting for the slower ones (well, me). No fairing + passenger + only having the bike for a month = slower rider.

Anyway:

and

Nice to meet you too. Where are you from? The UK?

Anyway:

and

Bornsinner and his group were the winners of the game.