Ricochet what NOT to do with your car.

SpaceGhost

Gotta love when the guy is laying on his stomach with his arms out and being held by two officers, then a 200 pound officer does a knee drop on his neck to completely incopacitate him. It's exactly as the police training film shows, yet you wonder how many serious injuries have been caused.

Disclaimer: Yes, I understand that the procedure is used for the safety of the officers. But for anyone who has seen a 95lb, 13 year old, shoplifter subjected to this, it just makes you say hmmmmmm.

Gotta love when the guy is laying on his stomach with his arms out and being held by two officers, then a 200 pound officer does a knee drop on his neck to completely incopacitate him. It's exactly as the police training film shows, yet you wonder how many serious injuries have been caused.

Disclaimer: Yes, I understand that the procedure is used for the safety of the officers. But for anyone who has seen a 95lb, 13 year old, shoplifter subjected to this, it just makes you say hmmmmmm.

Stop being a pansy. He broke into somones house and stole thier car, they should have shot him and saved everyone alot of trouble and the tax payers alot of money. Instead he is sitting in jail watching oprah.

if a 13 year old lifts something off a store shelf he's getting the beating he disserves and a lesson thier parents obviously failed to teach them.

for the guy on the video I have no pitty for if happens to get hurt while getting arrested so be it. as for what mike was saying about a 13 y/o how gets couaght for shoplifting need need to use excessive force on them unless they put up a fit or are struggling if thats the case, fuck them ya gotta do what you gotta do.

Guest Dark_Viper01
I was thinking more like a bus or semi. and let me just say wow that was a slow car, for a min I thought the dodge truck was gonna catch it and smack it.