New GTR close to final production pics.

Doug1647545489

O MY GOD! That is amazing! I dought that it would be 85 g's though. Mabye... Just my 2 cents. And did anyone else notice that it is under the Nissan name and not Infinity? The G35 is infinity. I wonder if it would be Nissan when it comes stateside... if it does...

O MY GOD! That is amazing! I dought that it would be 85 g's though. Mabye... Just my 2 cents. And did anyone else notice that it is under the Nissan name and not Infinity? The G35 is infinity. I wonder if it would be Nissan when it comes stateside... if it does...

breathe....

i dont like it the R32-34 beat the shit out of this thing in looks. this is like a roid infested g35 with a bigger window sticker. thats all. no under hood shots= teh gay

i thought the rumor was 65k?

A few months ago nissan was said to be testing a vq35 w/ twin turbos, dynoed around 450hp. The new gt-r was either going to be a twin turbo vq35 or a v8 if i remember correctly. My money is on the twin turbo.

Here are the rumored specs modified magazine are saying

The Specs Of The New GT-R

-VQ-Based 3.7L 24 Valve V6

-Twin Garrett Turbochargers

-Front Mount Intercooler

-7-Speed Sequential Gearbox

-19 Forged Wheels

-ATTESA All Wheel Drive

-Aluminum & Carbon Fiber Components

-Low Drag with Increased Downforce

-186 mph Top Speed (est)

-450hp

It will be badged an infiniti. Also 85k is the figure being thrown around which is most likely correct becase the new toyota supercar is supposed to be 80-100k.

Looks pretty nice but anything over $40k isn't worth it for a rebodied 350Z/G35 with Turbo's....IMO!

Are you kidding me? This car is a far cry from a 'rebodied 350Z with a set of turbos'. This is a SUPER car, no ifs, ands or butts about it. We are talking about a car with much bigger brakes, better suspension, wider tires (hence the 'rebodied part') a SEQUENTIAL SEVEN SPEED transmission, 450hp (easily turned up because of the turbos), an advanced AWD system and the list goes on.

Ok, maybe not worth 70k to some, but definitely worth far more than 40k.

Please name ONE new car for anywhere near 40k that could hold a candle to this car.

Are you kidding me? This car is a far cry from a 'rebodied 350Z with a set of turbos'. This is a SUPER car, no ifs, ands or butts about it. We are talking about a car with much bigger brakes, better suspension, wider tires (hence the 'rebodied part') a SEQUENTIAL SEVEN SPEED transmission, 450hp (easily turned up because of the turbos), an advanced AWD system and the list goes on.

Ok, maybe not worth 70k to some, but definitely worth far more than 40k.

Please name ONE new car for anywhere near 40k that could hold a candle to this car.

Can you tell me 100% for sure that the chassis has no shared components with the current 350/G35 whatsoever? I bet they didn't change that much to make the GT-R work.

Besides it's still a V6 so that tells me it's probably the same block or very similar to the current 350/G35 motor. If it's not, big deal it's still a V6! Even then, the 7-speed tranny is all it has going for it....IMO.

Otherwise many cars will compete and own that class for well under the $60k+ asking price.

Depending what you are planning to use it for I would take a EVO IX MR or C6 long before that and still have money left over AFTER mods.