Hey there, you panzys.....

ZYUL8TR

Haha. The yeast infection is spreading deeper.

First, Marc, shut up.

Second, Alex (10xWorse), you are a weasel. Just look at you, why wouldn't they think you are a rat.

Third, Mensan, I will kick your ass. I will propel you into the life you've been wishing upon. Keep fucking that grazer in the bedroom, she enjoys it.

Glenn, go to the doctor. You have definently been affected by your move to GroveTucky, and are obviously suffering from SPS. They should have some anti-douchebag pills... :)

-Marc

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BLUE BY U
looking like an ass? i didnt build the 14 sec monster cark. bought somthing kinda quick to start with and add some bolt ons? YOU have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

I will propel you into the life you've been wishing upon.

This is a very poorly constructed sentence. My son, who is in fourth grade, knows better than to end a sentence with a preposition. Perhaps he could work as your tutor, if you could afford him.

looking like an ass? i didnt built the 14 sec monster cark. bought somthing kinda quick to start with and adde some bolt ons? YOU have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

Your grammar sucks...just like your wife.

So wait, you didnt buy a 13 second car and add bolt-on's to it? So you bought a 13 second car and paid someone else to add bolt-on's?

You're right, I own a 14 second car. You can think that all day long. Why dont you show up to Norwalk in the spring...

-Marc

already planned on it. why your pit crew going to have your car ready by then? and i have made every BOLT on thats on my car and nobody works on my car but me.

You personally made every bolt-on eh? So you cast the steel, and molded it, then installed it? Man, im impressed!

I think what you meant to say is: I already planned on going to Norwalk. Why? Is your pit crew going to have your car ready by then? Oh, by the way, I have installed every BOLT-ON done to my car...no one works on my car but me.

Is it really that hard to write like you have an education?

-Marc

No doubt you need it spelled out.

YOU ARE GOING TO BE BANNED FROM CR.

LOLLERZ! http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

Here we go again. The vaginas get their feathers ruffled and they resort to the pussy way of CR. Ban, ban, ban.

My experiment in the overall mental instability of the CR tools, now has proof. Ban me Mensan, ban me.

Haha. The yeast infection is spreading deeper.

First, Marc, shut up.

Second, Alex (10xWorse), you are a weasel. Just look at you, why wouldn't they think you are a rat.

Third, Mensan, I will kick your ass. I will propel you into the life you've been wishing upon. Keep fucking that grazer in the bedroom, she enjoys it.

What's the matter you little bitch? Can't talk shit about me? Come on mother fucker. You can threaten my friends but you can't do shit to me? Bring it on you little white trash cocksucking piece of shit. Pull your dick out of your brother's ass long enough to realize you aren't shit. The only shit talking you're capable of is talking after tossing your daddy's salad. Fucking pathetic. You are just fucking pathetic. Go away.

Oh by the way, enjoy your ban.

What's the matter you little bitch? Can't talk shit about me? Come on mother fucker. You can threaten my friends but you can't do shit to me? Bring it on you little white trash cocksucking piece of shit. Pull your dick out of your brother's ass long enough to realize you aren't shit. The only shit talking you're capable of is talking after tossing your daddy's salad. Fucking pathetic. You are just fucking pathetic. Go away.

Oh by the way, enjoy your ban.

Ok. I will start with you. I don't want you to feel left out. I will call you Little Panzy.

First off Little Panzy, your verberations towards the homo-phobic lifestyle may be a cause for concern. Remember, admitting the closet has a door is the first step to setting yourself free.

Second, Little Panzy, I will smudge your face deep into the perils of a good ass woopin'. You see, when a midget such as yourself, presents his voice in such a manner, only one thing can happen: The Great Midget Tossing event. When do we start tossing you around?

Ok. I will start with you. I don't want you to feel left out. I will call you Little Panzy.

First off Little Panzy, your verberations towards the homo-phobic lifestyle may be a cause for concern. Remember, admitting the closet has a door is the first step to setting yourself free.

Second, Little Panzy, I will smudge your face deep into the perils of a good ass woopin'. You see, when a midget such as yourself, presents his voice in such a manner, only one thing can happen: The Great Midget Tossing event. When do we start tossing you around?

Genn, Ben's like 6'1...hardly a midget. I would say a little bitch...but not a midget :D

-Marc

LMAO! Did you mean verbigerations? "Homophobic" is not hyphenated either.

Ok. I will start with you. I don't want you to feel left out. I will call you Little Lanzy.

Second, Little Lanzy, I will smudge your face deep into the perils of a good ass woopin'. You see, when a midget such as yourself, presents his voice in such a manner, only one thing can happen: The Great Midget Tossing event. When do we start tossing you around?

Buwahahahaha!!!!! You really do suck at this.

1) So, am I "Little Lanzy" or "Little Panzy" ?????

2) Verberations: To verberate means to whip, lash, beat or strike. So your sentence would mean my strikes or lashings toward the homo-phobic lifestyle may be a cause for concern. However, I do believe you yourself were trying to bash homophobia. Please, enlighten me. Are you or are you not against homophobia? I myself am not a homophobe. I am, however, disgusted with your lifestyle.

3) You are going to do what? You're not smudging my face into anything. Sorry to bust your fantasy. Sincee you're calling me a midget, you must be what... 7'10" and 400lbs? Only someone that size would be able to call me a midget. If you think you can throw me, I will stand still while you try. I will get great amusement out of this one.

4) You're such a fucking follower. Do you even have a thought process of your own? Or are you controlled like a puppet by the rest of the Vette owners? You try so hard to be cool and fit in with them. In reality, you're just another bitch who wants to suck Sam's dick.