You can buy her box.

Ramsey

We've all seen the huge success of mystery auctions, well this is one unlike all the others and especially for the guys.

I'm a 21 year old college student trying to raise money for grad school and willing to do whatever it takes to get there. I guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with this auction if you choose to bid. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

As per eBay's rules, you are bidding on a box and only a box, anything that comes in the box is a special gift from me to you. This is not a raffle, lottery, or giveaway.

For every 5 watchers, I will give you clues as to what's in the box, and for every $10 I will add something even sexier to it. Also, for those of you watching, send me a message to let me know you're watching because throughout the auction I am going to randomly send out special presents to a few lucky people. And every bidder will get a little sneak peak at what's up for grabs.

Ready for the first clue?

Pictures of me posing however or doing whatever YOU want.