If you don't like it here, go the fuck away.

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't received any messages from you, and I don’t resort to name calling. Way to be.

So ant, why does it make you so mad that there are a group of people who want to visit a board where things are different?

Oh ya, did you ever think that maybe some of the things I post are because I know you are reading them? I mean, that probably gets you pretty worked up to not be able to speak up in defense when people are (supposedly) bitching behind your back, huh? ;) Check the times of the various posts, and compare those to your own. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. ;)

But that’s right, you don’t care, you only started an entire thread about it. :p

I haven't received any messages from you, and I don’t resort to name calling. Way to be.

So ant, why does it make you so mad that there are a group of people who want to visit a board where things are different?

Oh ya, did you ever think that maybe some of the things I post are because I know you are reading them? I mean, that probably gets you pretty worked up to not be able to speak up in defense when people are (supposedly) bitching behind your back, huh? ;) Check the times of the various posts, and compare those to your own. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. ;)

But that’s right, you don’t care, you only started an entire thread about it. :p

Maybe you, Anthony, and everyone else involved in this just need to grow up a little bit. Ever thought of that?

Wow, here we go again. :)

Anthony, you're so clever in your psychopathology. Quite paradoxically, you create a thread that attacks people for bashing you (when they really aren't), which then gives those people an excuse to bash you, which, of course, only serves to validate your paranoia/histrionics (i.e., "See guys, look, I told you - they are jerks, look how they are bashing me!"). It's a textbook case of self-fulfilling prophecy. I truly do heart your personality disorder.

You know - or should know - that I have no problems with you - personally, administratively, or otherwise. You just go a little nuts every now and then. It's okay - we all do; you just have this knack of doing it on a semi-public messageboard. :)

Truly, Anthony, no one is bashing you. And I'll be the first to defend CR - it's a great site, one that I wouldn't want to be without. And I'd defend CR to anyone - even to someone who disagrees with your managerial style or personality quirks.

Maybe you, Anthony, and everyone else involved in this just need to grow up a little bit. Ever thought of that?

It’s really pretty simple. We all go about doing our own thing regardless of what does or does not happen on CR. I haven’t really cared about what ant is or isn’t doing for a long time now, I’m much too busy to worry about that stuff. I know that’s hard for people to understand, but that really is the way it goes.

When I see ant nosing around and mentioning my name specifically, I kick him in the nuts a little, just so he knows I still love him. If he can’t take the ribbing without flipping out, then that is his problem, and maybe he shouldn’t nose around and instigate shit. ;)

So are you directing that at me? I am on that site, and the way your posted read to me it included me. So I wanted to clearify.

greg, i KNOW you are not going to trip over ben stillman calling you "childish". thatd be like me calling you fat. thats pretty sensitive, homie.

btw, its "clarification".

I am not tripping. I just want to know what advice Stillman can offer about being childish with some of things I have seen him do. I am not a fan of lumping people together with statements like that.

I know what is said about CR. I could probably dig up several of my own posts over there that say leave CR on CR and this shit here. I can seperate the 2.

See again, what happens there has no business here. And it involves Stillman in no way.

I am not tripping. I just want to know what advice Stillman can offer about being childish with some of things I have seen him do. I am not a fan of lumping people together with statements like that.

I know what is said about CR. I could probably dig up several of my own posts over there that say leave CR on CR and this shit here. I can seperate the 2.

See again, what happens there has no business here. And it involves Stillman in no way.

Greg, I love you like a brother. However, I would like to know what childish things you've seen me do. I gotta hear this.

This was not directed at you, unless you are involved. See my statement said, "Maybe you, Anthony, and everyone else involved in this just need to grow up a little bit."

By "you", I was refering to Renner. Renner caught on to this, however maybe you didn't. If you're assuming you are a part of the "everyone else involved" catagory, then yes I am including you. If you're not "you" (Renner), or part of "everyone else involved", then I think you're safe.

BTW: "everyone else involved" == anyone involved in this stupid shit. CR is CR. 40Roll/RaceClub/IPS/Whateverthefuckitisnow is its own gig. I was on there, and for no reason at all got kicked off. However, you don't see me going around whining about (yes Anthony, that's aimed towards you, sorry).

I'm sick of these threads. It seems about once every two to three monthes something crawls up someone's ass and makes them post this shit. This is retarded.

;) Have a great day!!!

http://www.columbusracing.com/stillman/deadhorse.jpg

Well to discuss things like what I feel you have been extreemly childish about over a web forum is not a great idea. If you want to you can discuss that with me in private. Brett nor anyone else from 40roll started a thread or has started a thread here on Cr about this subject.

I do have a question for Anthony, why do you cre so much about a forum you are not a member of?