Anyone ever look up your family tree?

Boost-n-Juice

Yea, got mine back to the 1500's. Wasnt that hard to find mine, just took some time. Although, the only ones that I know that are for sure date back to like 1630 or something. Best way I found to get started was genforum, ancestry.com forum, etc. Find some folks who have already paid for the software, etc. Seems they are always willing to help new searchers get started.

Id say if you know the names oof your great grandparents,including maiden names, and maybe some dates like death and birth, youllhave a good shot.

My grandfathers uncle did this about 20 years ago and handed the final tree out at our family reunion. It was definately neat to look at the roots of your family. I have an ancestor that signed the US Constitution, he was a senator from either Tennessee or Kentucky named William Blount. Sure enough I bought a replica from COSI back in the day and my family name is there. I'll have to see if i can get some information as to how long it took him and what he used for his research.

My wife is into this. You dont need to pay any $$. A lot of the records are online presently(courthouse records/etc). My wife's side qualities for the daughters of libery. My side came over in the 1800's