Post your bike!

street pilot

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/6926/650rsmall8dx.th.jpg

^Going to put a down payment on it at work next week :D If anyone needs a bike in the Columbus area, feel free to stop by, I need the money...fucking 100% commission.

i personally still see the SV being a superior bike to the 650r. We'll see this next year though. I'll prolly be seeing plenty of these boys on the grids.

lol, a few of my dudes rode up to akron a few weeks ago, and there was only 2 of the starboyz out and 1 of them had to ride on the back of the bike he wrecked his the day befor the 3 guy that rode up there was matt on a 954, chris on a 929, and mike he was riding a ugly azz gsxr 1000 that he could do tricks on, his r1 is streched so it makes it a little hard

• 1 month later...
04 GS500F It is my first bike. I wanted a bigger bike, but in all honesty I'd be dead if I did start out on something bigger.

to be honest, the sv650 is the ULTIMATE starter bike. atleast it was for me, i mean shit, i'm racing one now.