wolfman

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe...

what in the BLUE FUCK are you wearing?!

better not be a fichigan hat... :lol:

Thats called Love on the head. Nathan you've got to quit leaving us sooooooo early. It was a good ride we had a nice conversation with the local sherrif. Can't wait to hook up again and don't forget to call me after your Mid Ohio ride.:DGo Blue my Brotha.

yeah we are going to have to split into smaller groups though, there is no way we can have 15+ people and expect to stay together. I know a good portion of the route but not all of it.... I will have to head out that way a few more times before I know everything though....

did you guys talk to the sheriff at that local bar thing near caesers creek?

sorry i couldn't go for the whole thing, but if you guys would let me know farther in advance i can plan for this stuff. i knew about this tourney probably since may haha.

:nono: we had a talk with him a little farther down the road. Someone called the cops on us and told them that we were being wreckless down the 350 hill over by ft. Ancient... Whodey, nick, and I got singled out at a bank and this cop my size decided he wanted to be tough about everything and eventually said if we catch you guys doing anything else that we were going to go to jail.... But no tickets were handed out which was nice!