Ride 7/27

wolfman

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only took us 1hour to get to Circleville cruising at 80-90mph because we had a 250 with us from the gas station you all are meeting us at. That map takes you way past the meeting spot. That map takes you downtown Dayton John. :lol:

Take that route if you want, but stop at the meeting location that DUSTIN posted. :cool:

It only took us 1hour to get to Circleville cruising at 80-90mph because we had a 250 with us from the gas station you all are meeting us at. That map takes you way past the meeting spot. That map takes you downtown Dayton John. :lol:

Take that route if you want, but stop at the meeting location that DUSTIN posted. :cool:

I was non specific and mapped from Grove City to Dayton and I don't want to ride RT42. It's the longest / straightest road and riding on it is like being in hell.

I grew up in Springfield and did a couple years in the Park Layne / New Carlisle area.

I was non specific and mapped from Grove City to Dayton and I don't want to ride RT42. It's the longest / straightest road and riding on it is like being in hell.

I grew up in Springfield and did a couple years in the Park Layne / New Carlisle area.

Shit man stop by my house we can ride together over. I live in Northridge here in springfield.:D I wonder how many are riding from C-Bus

If I could make it I am thinking about meeting you guys around 12:15,i was wondering where the best place to meet you guys would be nick?

If we leave the gas station at 10:30, I don't know where'd we be.

Maybe near Oregonia/Ft.Ancient area. You could meet us at the Spillway store.:dunno:

Cbus guys meet at HNW 845-9?

that works for me

I'll meet you Cbus guys at HNW at 8:45... Granted that Iron Pony has a helmet in stock that I like to replace the one I trashed last weekend!

they have plenty of helmets in stock...please wear a helmet since I am not very good at scraping up brains

I don't ride with anyone that doesn't have a helmet. I don't even wave at them. Please wear a helmet and at least a jacket/gloves if you're coming to ride. It will not be a slow ride at all.

Big Slow Clap...:cheers: I feel the exact same way. No helmet riders usually only get a casual nod from me (enough to know that I saw them but am not going to wave at them).