Ride 7/27

wolfman

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ride with anyone that doesn't have a helmet. I don't even wave at them. Please wear a helmet and at least a jacket/gloves if you're coming to ride. It will not be a slow ride at all.

Ok seriously guys don't get your panties in a bunch. I said I would show up "IF" I get another helmet. The only time I don't wear a helmet is when I ride the 2 miles over to QS&L, and it my choice to do that, just like it is your choice not to ride with me.

The helmet I have isn't even scratched, but since it's been down I will be getting another one before going on any rides...

Chicken...Most of the roads we ran were 2 lane (backroads). Now granted the front half (20 bikes) were sport and the remainder were cruisers. So it was split into two groups.

I had absolutely no problem. Everyone, for the most part, rode super smart and it made for a great ride.

Anyways...Dayton ride...sorry to threadjack.

Damn I've finally figured out how to get my post count up. Thanks Nick. I'm fucking ready also. I can't wait. Playerpro looks like you might be grabbing my wheels.lol. Glad to see your gonna be there Bro. Where the hell have you been man? Doin upgrades to the Honda. Thats why you should have bought a Kawi. lol..