For all you CLE haters, most definitely JP

Sam1647545489

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there should be a new role at CR that all shit talking has to be backed up by checks.....Dr. Z06, look forward to meeting your crew next spring!

Thanks Sam :)

NP Jamie, I look forward to meeting you and checking out your supra. I heard alittle rumor about the whole trailor thing for the car from hua. That is great.... :D

NP Jamie, I look forward to meeting you and checking out your supra. I heard alittle rumor about the whole trailor thing for the car from hua. That is great.... :D

And to think I bought the trailer in Columbus of all places.....:) The irony!

Someone I'm sure will get some video of the big trailer caravan coming down I71 - should be a good introduction for a video! I want to get the video distribution rights the way these threads took off....

i thought it was $1000 ? lol owell 100 is way better

It is. However, to "lock" in the race, we both agreed to write out checks for $100 and give them to Sam. If, for some reason, one of us forfeits (e.g., doesn't show up to race), then the other party gets both checks for the inconvenience.

I actually hope I loose, so you can race Jamie.

Regardless of the outcome of our race, I'll be glad to race Jamie or whoever else for that matter, and free of charge. I'll just be happy to race someone other than the eight or so guys that I've raced every weekend for the past two seasons.