Where are the Bengals fans, and where did the Steelers fans go?

SpaceGhost

Plenty of room still left on the bandwagon! Steeler's bandwagon lost a wheel or two..make that three.. in a row!

Nothing better than listening to all the crying Steeler's fans at work today..

So far I've learned that when the Bengals get an interception it's due to luck and a bad throw..while a Steelers interception is due to great defense and skill..

Rothlisberger (spelling, I don't give a fuck) made a few very impressive passes, and a few lack luster passes.

But I have to say I was rooting for the Bengals. Marc, why didn't you answer your phone? :D

I don't think I've ever seen the offence give a ball to the other team so many times.

Right here ;)

It was a good game minus the picks and fumbles...Ben had a career high with a banged up thumb...

-Marc

Would the fumbles and overall lack of a running game have anything to do with that? ;)

WHO DEY, Baby!

I was 13 the last time my team had a winning record! I'm lovin it!

No bandwagon fan here. Steelers will always be my team. They lost Sunday & the better team that day won (period). Bengal fans have something to be proud of - & they've waited along time!!! Steeler nation is quiet (as we should be). We'll probably get into the playoffs as a wild card & promptly lose. Unfortunately - no matter who your team is, in the AFC all roads will go thru Indy - good luck -

Would the fumbles and overall lack of a running game have anything to do with that? ;)

WHO DEY, Baby!

I was 13 the last time my team had a winning record! I'm lovin it!

WOW, I can't believe that Mike Brown is a member of CR.com. That is just amazing!

The Bungals still suck.

1st round of playoffs: Pittsburgh(6th seed) at Bungals(3rd seed).

Result: Same as the previous @Cincy game, a dominating win for Pitt. Bank on it you closet Bungal fans.

The Bungals are a bunch of pretenders. You beat a weak Steeler team (this week). Your defense is HORRIBLE!

The Bungals won in Pittsburgh, now they are a dominating team? A few years ago, the Bungals went 3-13 with two of the wins against Pittsburgh, were they a dominating team at that time?

In conclusion, I would not be so proud of your team yet. You beat a weak, down, and hurt Steeler team. You barely beat Pitt on Pitts worse day. On a bad Bungal day, combined with a mediocre Pitt day, the Steelers destroyed the Bungals.

Shut up Bungal fans, or I will begin an e-thrash on you all.

Doesn't the bengals D rank first in takeaways, even before that game? That D does well on my Fantasy team.... They are 9 and 3 I think, they deserve some credit....sheesh.

I do think that was the worst I have seen Pitt play. Pitt should have won that game, at least in my eyes. I like seeing Cinci win, it makes me have hope for the Lions! Ha Ha!

The Bungals still suck.

1st round of playoffs: Pittsburgh(6th seed) at Bungals(3rd seed).

Result: Same as the previous @Cincy game, a dominating win for Pitt. Bank on it you closet Bungal fans.

The Bungals are a bunch of pretenders. You beat a weak Steeler team (this week). Your defense is HORRIBLE!

The Bungals won in Pittsburgh, now they are a dominating team? A few years ago, the Bungals went 3-13 with two of the wins against Pittsburgh, were they a dominating team at that time?

In conclusion, I would not be so proud of your team yet. You beat a weak, down, and hurt Steeler team. You barely beat Pitt on Pitts worse day. On a bad Bungal day, combined with a mediocre Pitt day, the Steelers destroyed the Bungals.

Shut up Bungal fans, or I will begin an e-thrash on you all.

So off course the bengals defense never has anything to do with the turnovers the offense committed? And they dont lead the nfl in turnover margin...

And if the steelers where so down like you say, then why did Ben pass for what looked like a career high?( I mean you could have said that the steelers were down when the ravens beat them but come on now they had their all star QB). Or Could it be because cinncy actully stoped their running game, which netted a better passing game for Pitt, no that wouldnt make any sense DUH.

I give the steelers this they are a good team, but like mr. stock said the better team won that day. And if the Bears win this weekend, you can kiss the playoffs good bye!

Go BEARS

The Bungals Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Amazing how you change the spelling to make a wickedly horrible and original insult.. it's funny the more you do it...

I'm not surprised most Steeler fans are such sore losers... it seems you better start getting used to it though. Still a few games left to get some more practice.. Luckily you don't play that tough Ravens team again! Hope you don't run into them in the playoffs.

Not rocket science, but some Steeler fans are not quite getting it... Bengals went in knowing that if they stopped the run the Steelers couldn't beat them through the air.. they were right.

True Steeler FANS stay with the team no matter what the record or how well or bad they're playing! I'd welcome a rematch with Cinncy but doubt we'll get it as we continue to go downhill. However, as a true fan - I'll be at Heintz Field this Sunday to watch them take on the 9-3 Bears. Previous post correct - if Steelers lose this Sunday our play off hopes are gone. Oh I almost forgot - you Cinncy fans = since you have the AFC north division wrapped up / for Christ sake "Go With It". Don't talk trash just get it done! Eventually you will face Indy if you get that far, they're not unbeatable (nobody is) but you'll get all you want & more that day. Good luck -

I respect what Cinncy has accomplished & I'm not trashing them, the same respect in return for the Steelers is appreciated -