Unbeleivable, you all want to see this, seriously.

Science Abuse

You'll never guess what car got broken into today.

http://thewoodomain.net/files/11/break%20in.jpg

For those of you not laughiung your asses off now, here's the joke:

http://thewoodomain.net/files/11/driver.jpg

There is nothing, NOTHING that anyone could possibly want in there.

It happened between 8am and 11am this morning while I was at work. They popped the lock, then tried to pry the window down and it broke. The tire track in the next space make it look like they pull in next to the car and broke in.

BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN BRUSH OFF THE SNOW TO LOOK IN!!

This is proof positive that people who steal from the private secter are too fucking stupid to do anything else with their life. If you risk jail to break into the Cougar, you're not down on your luck, you're not opressed by the man, you are fucking STUPID!

Same thing happened to me about a month ago to my Accord. I don't have a stereo, I don't play my music loud, and I have a bright ass LED that signals, "Hey asshole, this car has an alarm".

Regardless, they still tried to pry the window down, the alarm went off, sent me a page at 3 in the AM, I jumped up and no one was there.

The funny thing is all that they would have gotten was a dash duster.

Dumb ass thives. One of the guys at the armory went to antrim park for an afternoon run, was gone from 145 pm to 3 pm and someone broke into thier car. He had his wallet in his gym bag, and it got stolen, grand take about $30. There was $80 in the glove compatment and the jackass never even looked. I do hate thieves. The epitimy of stupidity and laziness.

I know a guy that delivered pizzas and had his car right outside the stores front door near closing time.The keys were in the ignition and the drivers window was down.Some one snuck around the corner of the building and broke the passenger side window out to steal his radar detector.People that steal are not only the lowest life form but idiots too.

My buddy's girlfriend just had someone break into her car at tuttle. They took a cheap CD deck, but left the 1000watt Fosgate Amp and 2 12" subs. The funniest part about it all: they broke a window to get the deck out, but she had left the trunk not only unlocked, but open. Moral of the story: they could have gotten about $600 of stuff without doing any damage or working hard at all. Instead, they wasted ten minutes, broke a window, and only got a $50 deck. Doh.

Let me ad: BWHAHAHAH!! $13 and about 10 minutes of total labor:

http://thewoodomain.net/files/11/fixed.jpg

So, not gunna be needing that window, Scott. I'm hoping this is the ultimate middle finger to the wannabe theives. I had to put snow on the window, the plexi is so clear the camera didn't pick it up. This was debatably a good thing! :p