Anyone want to ride quads tonight?

Boost-n-Juice

Never did find anyone to go with. :-( I need to move! I hate the city life! There is a place to ride just south of 270 off 23, walnut creek I think. I have not been into riding/racing for about 7years, but if my friends go, we have some very nice private places to ride.

The bearing is good :-) This thing is a beast! Endless power!

Brian,

I want to get a quad, but I never found anyone to go with either and I can't justify buying something so expensive that I'll only use a few times a year. :(

Esp. since I'm getting rid of my truck. :(

I go riding about every weekend when its nice. We ride on the back roads during snow falls. Good times. There is a place to ride off of 23 along the river. Its just a place to mess around though, no long trails or anything. There is cool round track, if you like to open it up alittle.

My girlfriend has a 2005 Yamaha Kodiak 450. We went quad sledding yesterday for a bit, then went riding through the woods n' stuff, running over trees, etc.. She has some chick friends that also own quads as well (and none of them are hicks either); I went down to Wayne w/ them last fall. Hell, I might end up buying a cheap used quad in the spring; it's a blast.

Your GF has a Quad? a '05 500 to boot? That's awesome. Let me know if she needs someone to ride, or I mean ride with ;-)

I was going to get my son a 50cc quad for xmas, he'll be 3 in January but I'm holding off so he can focus on more important stuff, stuff a soon to be 3yr old needs to learn. The wife wants one to, which is cool. Now, I just need to build a new house in the country and I'll be set.

I just got back from that place along 23 and the scioto, Wish i had a quad but i took my jeep to check it out cuz i have some buddies that go down there so i wanted to see what it was like. If you ever see a Intense Blue jeep wrangler down there come on over and say hi.