IF you

Sam1647545489

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JsANeon
You say to go shoot himself for talking about a video game on a racing form but again i get shit for my grammer on a racing form........rrrrriiiiiggghhhht.

well you did just say "form" when it is actually FORUM, so i can see where he is coming from!

Sam, your an idiot. Yeah it's a car forum, but this is winter. Not to mention, who was the douche who started a thread that went "Hey look at me everabody, I have a chick over at my house and she won't go home kekeke." Your sir are a retard. Yeah, that easily ranks higher on the gay meter than asking if I was the only one that sucked at Madden on live. Kthanksmeh....

Guest JsANeon
I'd rather sexor a girl all night long then play madden and complain about how I suck at it........

ZING!!!!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/stallowned1.jpg

hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam i def. agree with you on the female affection! Madden sucks!!!

Anthony, your sig confuses me. If the police want us racing on the track, then why are they patroling it? Shouldn't those sig police be patroling the streets? Just wondering.

On another note, I'm sick of people whining about getting called out for bad grammar, bad spelling, etc. It's like people expect others to tolerate poor grammar, bad spelling, and, in general, butchering of the English language. How in the fuck did that happen? Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking that the onus of responsibility lies with people to use proper English, not with everyone else to tolerate the misuse of it. Seriously, when did it become acceptable to be an idiot?

I'd rather sexor a girl all night long then play madden and complain about how I suck at it........

ZING!!!!!

Your not uping me at all on the whole chick thing. I've got a gf, in which I've seen "your boy" Hua checking her out hardcore out at Trails so she must not be that bad looking and I must not suck at life. I guess I just suck at Madden, oh well. AS for another gay thread started by you "Bracket Racing Sucks", I don't think you could wrap your small head around what all goes into real bracket racing and what it takes to win at a competitive level. So you being a drug store racer (you know, the ones that pick up the mags at the drug store and magically think you understand all there is to know on how to go fast) just needs to read up on how to fix your car next time it breaks. Kthanks.

And Neon boy....you still drive a Neon (HI.) and it will still be a Neon when your 50. Stop the swinging.

Guest JsANeon
And Neon boy....you still drive a Neon (HI.) and it will still be a Neon when your 50. Stop the swinging.

yup yup you are correct sir! I am very proud of my little neon, sure is pretty aint it!!!!!!! hows the envoy?

Your not uping me at all on the whole chick thing. I've got a gf, in which I've seen "your boy" Hua checking her out hardcore out at Trails so she must not be that bad looking and I must not suck at life. I guess I just suck at Madden, oh well. AS for another gay thread started by you "Bracket Racing Sucks", I don't think you could wrap your small head around what all goes into real bracket racing and what it takes to win at a competitive level. So you being a drug store racer (you know, the ones that pick up the mags at the drug store and magically think you understand all there is to know on how to go fast) just needs to read up on how to fix your car next time it breaks. Kthanks.

Hmm..... I think somone may be a little bit insecure with themself ;) No need to be so angry, just think, christmas is 12 days away! :)

yup yup you are correct sir! I am very proud of my little neon, sure is pretty aint it!!!!!!! hows the envoy?

It's the nicest Neon from the Dodge company available. My Envoy is very nice, especially this time of the year. Yet it is slow :(

Guest JsANeon
It's the nicest Neon from the Dodge company available. My Envoy is very nice, especially this time of the year. Yet it is slow :(

hehehehe well thanks for the compliment.....ill race you in the 04' trailblazer LT that im currently driving! they are almost the exact same truck and were built on the same platform.......wanna accept the challenge?