Some of you guys might remember this.. My old TA

black00ws6

http://mdspecs.com/test/car.JPG

Trying to find some pics of Heathers, I found this pic hiding on my PC. We pushed it out of the garage since it just had the block in it, then after it was washed, we towed it with our lawnmower to the front garage. My heads came in so we installed those, duals, different set of headers that day... Man that car could fly, anyone that ever saw Daron's old TA, we had the exact same setup but his with a moser rear.

haha... I remember working on that thing with a foot of snow on the ground.... and locking the keys in the car while working on it... oh ya, and blowing up your laptop trying to tune it...

That first startup with no x-pipe was awesome... damn that thing was loud!

haha... I remember working on that thing with a foot of snow on the ground.... and locking the keys in the car while working on it... oh ya, and blowing up your laptop trying to tune it...

That first startup with no x-pipe was awesome... damn that thing was loud!

Post the vid!! :D

Hey, I raced Daron! He got the jump and I was gaining. :) But that was when we both had cam only cars.

Ya, had to get rid of it.. For 1, I was sick of taking the tranny out every weekend and 2, had had it for 3 years, that's about my limit before I get bored with cars. :D

give me a few minutes and I'll post a vid of mine on start-up. I'll warn you, it's a shitty quality vid since the camera man accidentally saved it to the memory card instead of the mini DV tape.

First vid: It was the first day out of the garage after the cam install. This is the first time I got her to idle on her own. This is with open stock manifolds and stock tuning.

vid #1

Second vid: This is right after the long tube header install (about a week after the first vid). Open Pacesetter headers, still on stock tune. Ignore me talking in the vid as I generally sound like an idiot on camera.

vid #2