sorta new and yet another GP owner

v6grandprixgt98

been registered a while but never really posted or checked here. I know you all cant stand us grand prix owners but im gonna bug ya anyways!

the shift kit really helps then my traps are higher and you out et'd me..... I wish my car shifted faster.

the shift kit really helps then my traps are higher and you out et'd me..... I wish my car shifted faster.

Look at your 60 ft's and I'm going to assume your stock end ratio is lower (numerically) than that. That's probably 95% of where that difference is coming from.

Look at your 60 ft's and I'm going to assume your stock end ratio is lower (numerically) than that. That's probably 95% of where that difference is coming from.

Stock is 3.29's on the GT.

2.93 stock for GTP

Previous best 60' before the gears was a 2.19

Wow. You're pretty INTENSE there, sir.

Why do peolple mod such a shitty motor N/A???

I guess I could always buy a GTO and have it fast right off the bat but wheres the fun in that?

I love how you think you are the supreme shit because you own a GTO and have nothing better to do than to bash others cars?

your 60' times are real bad, thats what i do when i launch easy so I think a set of slicks will help you on that one ...

i didnt know you could mod a GP that much ...[/Quote]

actually thats not too bad for a GP 60' on street tires. of course thats easier for you in a AWD car. and I do have a set of rims to put slicks on for this year.

Everything you can get for a GTP can also be bought for the N/A, cams, stroker kits, turbos, etc

http://wwww.easyperformance.com/Tech_Info/Thermostate_files/Thermostat_charts.jpg

I know, I know, it was a shock for me also when I was exploring the 3800, but the motor sucks. Can you not look at that and be embaressed? I sure as hell am.

Whether you come to truth with it or not, your investment into NA power out of a 3800 hits a law of diminishing returns quite quickly, infact every cent you spend not forcing air into this motor, is a cent you have wasted.

I'm all for the 3800, but I'm not all for making bad investments, and hate to see others often do so.

Whether you come to truth with it or not, your investment into NA power out of a 3800 hits a law of diminishing returns quite quickly, infact every cent you spend not forcing air into this motor, is a cent you have wasted.

Truth.