Cbus and Coshocton!! ride SATURDAY 7/26

nochknstrps

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the coded message and what the fuck does "remember to drink your ovaltine" have to do with the ride?

LMAO. That's a classic movie. I gotta watch at least once every year around the holidays.

I wish I could make it out to the ride but I'm going to be down in Florida so looks like I'll miss this one.

Man at first I was going to go on this ride, but with Jon damming 541 and Wolfman hoping that no more ground hogs are tagged, I am having second guesses.

Joking, it sounds like this is going to be a really good ride. :)

Ummmm.....Yeeeahhhh....Fixed that for 'ya Sparky. Talk about your ironic statements.....Correct me if I'm wrong here....But didn't you just rehab your bike from crashing it down a hill, while Gruff the Crime Dog totaled out his buddy's after riding it for like 2 minutes?!? rofl.gif:popcorn:

Glad you guys are both OK so we can laugh about it now.....annndd I'm gonna go knock on wood in case I just pissed in

Karma's Wheaties & jinxed myself!! ;)

yeah u ever laid a bike down??? it happens hows that saying go every biker either has or will lay a bike down... get over and buy a bike thats not 10yrs old and is able to go fast enough to go fast thru some corners...

get over and buy a bike thats not 10yrs old and is able to go fast enough to go fast thru some corners...

WOW you really must have some skills to call a bike that goes 170+ slow.. How many "Corners" do you hit at 150+? :eek:

Hell I own a 9 year old bike that I bought new in 2007 I guess that puts me in the same boat as Fonz....:confused:

I'm new to the board, I'm going to try & make this ride. If you guys see someone on a 2006 grey & black Busa hanging around that will be me. Oh, by the way what the hell is wrong with 541? I like that road.:burnout:

Me too... I think most ppls problems with it are the blind hills that turn into sharp curves...forcing you to drift into oncoming traffic..:p

yeah u ever laid a bike down??? it happens hows that saying go every biker either has or will lay a bike down... get over and buy a bike thats not 10yrs old and is able to go fast enough to go fast thru some corners...

Since you wanna crack on bikes....Your "new" bike must not be fast either then kiddo, since you didn't make it "fast thru some corners". :rolleyes: You could've ended up lookin' just like that bike.... Spend some time thinkin' about that! :bow:

Maybe you need to slow your ass down & learn from the lucky break you caught instead of spewin' your diarrhea of the mouth to me.....As you might not get so lucky next time

And in answer to your question.....Yeah...I've laid my old bike down before....no gear.....and was lucky enough to walk away with several HARD earned lessons that I still carry with me

And I'll do your quote one better......."If you ride a motorcycle, you're eventually going to die on it! Your goal is to put that off long enough so you die of old age first!"

lemme get the sandpaper out first...BRB
damn you Eric, dont give them any ideas!!

brick works better :wink:

I prefer a grinder.....Quicker & less elbow grease....Just gotta be careful not to leave swirl marks!! :lol:

Hey you fuckers leave your egos at home. Don't ruin my first ride in 3 weeks with your pissin contest. collecting pieces of your ass off the asphalt for the hospital is not on the agenda.

If that's aimed at me.....Don't worry about pickin' my shit up.....I'm not cummin' anyways ;)