Cbus and Coshocton!! ride SATURDAY 7/26

nochknstrps

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry CHKStrips I'm not going to make this ride.Let me know next time you are going out without the coshocton crew and I'll be the first one in line.

You've got a 10 year old bike too Rock.....So you probably can't make it "fast thru the corners" & hang with 'em either ;)

Since you wanna crack on bikes....Your "new" bike must not be fast either then kiddo, since you didn't make it "fast thru some corners". :rolleyes: You could've ended up lookin' just like that bike.... Spend some time thinkin' about that! :bow:

i actually wasnt even going fast about 40 on 55mph road. :eek:

Sorry CHKStrips I'm not going to make this ride.Let me know next time you are going out without the coshocton crew and I'll be the first one in line.

sorry to hear that man, hopefully ur sense of humor can at least tag along on that ride, since it cant make it to this one :(

lol you didn't seem to mind riding one tues night!

LOL...that was quite the experience! Only left first gear a hand full of times, but when I did...HELLO!! Crazy machine he has there, so stealth like...1000cc are much different than the ol' 600cc.

Maybe he should take the one with orange wheels I heard its pretty fast :D or maybe the wheels just blind others so they go slower ;)

Mesmerizing...I can't ride in the presence of those wheels!! I lost focus of riding because I was looking at them glow!!!!! Very good deterrent those wheels are... :cool:

Rocky what bike do you own that is 10yrs old? Something I don't know about?

This is under his screen name.......

rockybalboa user_offline.gif

1998 gsxr 916

i actually wasnt even going fast about 40 on 55mph road. :eek:

My 10 year old bike can go 40 ;)

sorry to hear that man, hopefully ur sense of humor can at least tag along on that ride, since it cant make it to this one :(

I have a wonderful sense of humor thankyou.I don't have any tolerance for newbies and squids that have huge egos and big mouths.My biggest problem is those guys that are that "fast" they never learn anything because there are just that "fast".

I have a wonderful sense of humor thankyou.I don't have any tolerance for newbies and squids that have huge egos and big mouths.My biggest problem is those guys that are that "fast" they never learn anything because there are just that "fast".

well before u consider me a newbie just wanted u to know that i have over 24,000 miles under my belt on a sport bike had dirt bikes and fourwheels since i was 5 :wink: