Cbus and Coshocton!! ride SATURDAY 7/26

nochknstrps

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha... nah I'm not a Dayton hater. I've had my bike down there a few times and I never see anyone riding.

Actually Dayton has some hot girls riding around. One rides around near my apt. She has a gsxr600 with a black and pink flame paint job. Haven't seen her without a helmet on but I like whats below the neck line. Something like my Avatar ;)

I decided to go ahead and spilt off at the dam. I rode north of Mohican for a couple of hours exploring some new roads. It was great to meet up with you guys. I'll watch the board & ride with some you againn soon, I hope. The Old Guy.

hey gruff..... :monkeypoo:

u prolly did hear a banjo or two or might have just been the sound of river view high schools BDBITL as we went by (u know ur gangsta when ur school has its own farm :slap: )

glad it was a good pace for u guys wasnt sure how fast u were wanting to go so i just tried to keep an eye in the mirror and judge it by how u guys were sticking with me. it was a good time and great meeting some other ppl from the board!

just realized we never fif see those bikes that we heard while sitting at the damn wonder where they went to???)

Thanks for showing us around 4DAIVI PAI2K5. It was a great ride...just what I needed to break in the ol' bike after 3 weeks of down time!! Let me know when y'all are going out again and I'll have to meet up w/ you guys.

Good ride on Saturday, pace was just fast enough to keep it challenging.

4DAIVI, thanks for meeting up with us and leading on those "country" roads.

nochkstrps, the next time you get air off that bump on Morse, you need to add a can-can into the mix.