New to bikes in general, Delaware area

bkmc24

Names Ben, looking to get a bike, one for gas and two for fun. Dont know much but looking foreward to it. Im either going to buy an 07 CBR600RR or a Ninja ZX6. I dont want to buy used since i dont know what to look for and stuff.

thanks, well i kind of decided i dont wanna spend 9g;s on a new bike so anyone with some knowledge willing to point me in a good place to get a decent bike for cheap to start on? and possibly come with?

Im either going to buy an 07 CBR600RR or a Ninja ZX6. I dont want to buy used since i dont know what to look for and stuff.

:welcome:

And I would look at a different bike than a 600rr or ZX6 to start with. The learning curve on those bikes is steep. Definitely not for the beginner. Might want to consider the MSF course, too.

Okay cool thanks for the help, also where do i take the course? BMV?

Where are you from? In the Dayton area you can go to Honda in Troy (Hidy Honda in Troy has the schedule) and it is like $25. They have them in other parts of the state for that price, too, but some places are charging $150-$200 for the same course.

Okay cool, well thanks for all the help. I think i decided on a CBRF4i from cycle search, i looked around and they had reaosnable prices and good people. My friend bought his gixxer there and loves it and my friend also used to work in salvage for them and reccomended them. I believe its an 04, he said all black paint, yellow specail inserts and yellow wheels, custom. Low miles i believe, and 5400 for the bike, good or bad?