Black STI w/ skull graphics, ya you stupid...

chrismindless

Guest FooFooMaru
I saw your car last week, looks weak as shit.

I have $100, wanna race me? Im just a TBE and tune on my STI, got balls. I think your car sucks the fuck-n donkey dick, $100, want me? This friday!

Im down, wanna race?!

wanna race me. There you go...........stop it there. You don't need that your car sucks, roar roar, want me? and then you ask race again? Geez..........Nothing wrong with "calling someone out" but the way you're doing it.............aaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh

:D You're just mean about it I guess? I'm sure i'll get called a panzy or something? don't care. I like the laughs.

wanna race me. There you go...........stop it there. You don't need that your car sucks, roar roar, want me? and then you ask race again? Geez..........Nothing wrong with "calling someone out" but the way you're doing it.............aaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh

:D You're just mean about it I guess? I'm sure i'll get called a panzy or something? don't care. I like the laughs.

I am not goin to call you a pansy cause I cant figure out what the hell your post means or says..... :confused:

Guest 614Streets
culture ... im fucking irish stupid and when i drink, this is what you get!

intelligence ... I know that I know nothing. ANd guess what, so do you.

sorry i wasted your time... sorry for forcing your hand to click the link... sorry for forcing your hand to click this link again to read this message ... ;)

Most irish are smart so have another ( budweiser) , i like that call out btw. Makes the impropers mad.

I seen him yesterday while I was at U-wrench-it I wanted to walk up to him and tell him what a discrace he is to the subie community and he needs to go buy a metro, But I didnt feel like spending the weekend in jail

I would have bailed you out if you had.....

I seen him yesterday while I was at U-wrench-it I wanted to walk up to him and tell him what a discrace he is to the subie community and he needs to go buy a metro, But I didnt feel like spending the weekend in jail

Why would you go to jail for calling him that.

Guest Removed

:confused:

Guest torqued69
think the black sti in question only made 300 and lil bit of change at slomotion last fall for the dyno day......

yeah i remember him dynoing... nothin too impressive, but neither is this thread :rolleyes:

Guest gti33702
when svtkid beat him in his f-150 lightning for money from a dig and roll by like 10 cars and let off. him and his buddy riding with him actually tried to get out of paying up and started to get an attitude with him.

when svtkid beat him in his f-150 lightning for money from a dig and roll by like 10 cars and let off. him and his buddy riding with him actually tried to get out of paying up and started to get an attitude with him.

thats why you have a 3rd party hold the money.