best bike

Sturg1647545502

The 06 liter comparison is not out yet...There was one floating around the interweb a month or so ago, but I have no idea where it is now.

However....S U Z U K I GSX-R1000.....................KING!

yea ive been riding for a while..worked at ask 3yrs ago the summer i graduated HS, restored a 86honda night hawk and had a 2002gsxr750.

from what ive heard( not alot...)r1 is nice.

speed is fun, and of course digs and what not, but ill about the twisties in the country...past morse rd style.

and im on a budget... i might need to start looking at wrecked bikes, or atleast laid down. ill flat black the ferrings(sp) if i have to..

anyway thatks for the websites.

Out towards newark and patalaska. i havent been out on a motorcycle for a while :( i bike out there(pedal and spandex...) and i always keep an eye out for any turns that would be more invigorating taken 70mph faster than what im doing. its kinda like walking the track for me, getting a feel for the road.

The latest issue of RoadRacing World has a comparison with all the 06 Liter bikes.

ZX-10 has the motor this year but the suspension is still not up to par with the Suzuki.

GSXR-1000 is still KING for the best all around bike! :)

The HONDA was a huge improvement but just not quite what it needed to come out on top. However depending on your riding experience, they are ALL pretty equal.

ill check that out. that was one of the thing i wanted to avoid...flipping though the archives of cycleworlds, and motorcyclists at the local library

and yea i really cant defend that now that i read it. started with suzie-uki naturaly progressed to kawi and then snowballed out of control into yammy. and you cant add an "i" or a "y" to honda..thank god... end up with a hyundai?:rolleyes:

However depending on your riding experience, they are ALL pretty equal.

Yeah...depending on if you are Matt Mladin or one of the Hayden brothers.

You pretty much can't go wrong no matter what you choose. It really is going to come down to what looks nicest and what feels best (and price, of course).