what do you pay for car storage

TurboRust

Me and a two other guys are about to be renting a 20,000 sq ft building and there would be ample room for car storage. I am curious what you usually pay if you currently rent, or if you are interested what you would pay. You wouldnt have your own key to the building if you needed your car at like 1 am to race someone you'd be looking at an extra charge. lemme know if theres any interest.

there would be discounts for 3, 6, or 12 month plans as well

-Derek

Interested...the sooner the better man. I need a place this month.

Just for storage, I pay 50 a month right now. If I can work on it there also, then I would probably pay 100. Let me know some more details and what not :cool:

-Marc

Guest Kahamri
Yeah, How much room are we talking per car? I would also be one interested in working on the car there. Right now i store it outside and there is no working allowed.

the building would be loacted either off groves road or off alum creek south.

rates would be as followed

50 for storage and

100 to work on it during certain hours. my schedule for available days would be posted a week in advance, you would need all your own tools and need to clean up any messes made. There would be atlest 3 full days a week for availablity, and some nights. Right now I need 7 people commited to go ahead with this, if so the place would be available in the next week. pm me if you are a guarentee storer and approx. length of rent. If all goes well racks will be installed and may be for rent at a certain price. I'm working on security and insurance right now. If a car s worth alot I would suggest putting storage insurance(available through most companies) on it.

discounts will be given for 3 and 6 month rents 135(3 months) 260(6 months)

many people have thought of it few have done it. remember this I need some extra space and my garage is getting crowded. if you look at my initial post I brought nothing up about working on cars, just storing them. If people wanna work on em there for a little extra money per month, awesome. I cant fit a rack in my garage so theats why I'd be looking at one there. btw boat/ motorcyle storage would be avail also with adjusted prices.

Heh, I hope you're not calling me worthless and lazy. But I guess when you hide at Zach's, you get outta the loop :p

I hide at Zaks just as much as you hide on the East side..bitch :)

And my irony reference was to the 'mr. video game' statement. I think you play more video games than anyone I know...Zak included :p

-Marc