any one ran a CL65 AMG benz i did

MaverickGrabber1972

its one bad benz from a drag or low roll i could get him but from about about 55 roll he was right there slow would pull away around 100mph http://mmb.maverick.to/images/smilies/eek.gif

here the specs on it

MSRP $180,375* EngineAMG-built twin-turbocharged 6.0L SOHC 36-valve V-12Net power 604 hp @ 4,800 - 5,100 rpm

Net torque 738 lb-ft @ 2,000-4,000 rpm

@ 738 lb.-ft. of torque, more than the Lamborghini Murci?lago, Dodge Viper, Porsche Carrera GT and any other production automotive engine."

0-60 4.1sec

http://www.mbusa.com/media/images/main/models/gallery/photo_gallery/cl/coupe_ext_2_main.jpg

http://www.mbusa.com/media/images/main/models/gallery/photo_gallery/cl/coupe_ext_4_main.jpg

This was in the Maverick I assume?

Pretty cool you got to run one. Despite it being a badass machine, you would think most people you run into on the street wouldn't want to beat on it. Was this someone you already knew, or just a random occurrence?

Damn near ultimate daily driver.

ummm...... Fuuuuuuck! That is a bad ass Benz. What use to be super cars, are now becoming more common looking and produced. $180K is not common enough for us to see them a lot though. LUX/ Proformance

"from about about 55 roll he was right there slow would pull away around 100mph"

Does this say you ran one?

yeah in the maverick sat night it was a random occurance was on broad going home and he was trying to play with me i was like what the hell so i got on it after we did the faster roll i was like what the hell do they have in them ..so i looked it up

ummm...... Fuuuuuuck! That is a bad ass Benz. What use to be super cars, are now becoming more common looking and produced. $180K is not common enough for us to see them a lot though. LUX/ Proformance

"from about about 55 roll he was right there slow would pull away around 100mph"

Does this say you ran one?

yes we ran down broad st

Love the car, imagine how fast they'de be if they didn't out weigh the sun.

True, but imagine how many fewer buyers they'd have if it wasn't a beautiful ride due to all the jibba jabba they throw on it to make it luxurious and 4600 pounds. I think the AMG series are probably some of the best sport/luxury that combine the best of both worlds.

Nice cars... i only ever seen wexners black one.. but ive driven around 5 SL65's that are running around columbus, now those cars can move and cut some pounds off big brother to slim down there size.

(Sp) edit

I spotted a red one the other day. I was yelling out the window at him. I was like, "Hey, dude, I like totally have this Vette and it's a Z06 and it has two turbos and it will destroy you!!!!!!1!!!" And he was like, "Yeah, right, douche bag. Now quit looking at my Mercedes." And then I revved on him in the Montero. The end.

True, but imagine how many fewer buyers they'd have if it wasn't a beautiful ride due to all the jibba jabba they throw on it to make it luxurious and 4600 pounds. I think the AMG series are probably some of the best sport/luxury that combine the best of both worlds.

The only ones bettar are Brabus....and Bugatti, but that's like comparing a comfy and fast car to Gods sneakers. ;)

Brabus makes a nice family car:

http://www.allcarwallpapers.com/wallpapers/previews/brabus-e-v12-biturbo-766.jpg

640 hp, 217 mph. the win dot period.

I spotted a red one the other day. I was yelling out the window at him. I was like, "Hey, dude, I like totally have this Vette and it's a Z06 and it has two turbos and it will destroy you!!!!!!1!!!" And he was like, "Yeah, right, douche bag. Now quit looking at my Mercedes." And then I revved on him in the Montero. The end.

you forgot the ask to borrow his GREY POUPON :lol:

That is great to have a rare run in like this. Lucky you.

all i seen it was a benz did not know they had one like this or care what it was ..till after we ran:D i passed him at the lucent light on broad he was in front of me driving like a drunk ...he hit his brakes when i passed ......i did not pay him any mind ...

i know joe evans.. Evans Automotive if he is out in his lambo or one of his other cars he will play around

i have a C32 with the lowly little V6 and i cant complain, it's quick for a 4-door grocery getter, i'd say a solid 13sec car....too bad it's not a manual though, i think that would make it feel more sporty.