Joined the Home Owners Club today!

ohio_wookie

Well this morning I closed on my house. I'm really excited. I'll post some pics of it when I get some. But if anyone on here ever needs any kind of a home loan, I would suggest checking out Quicken Loans. They were really nice and easy to work with. I got a no asset, no income loan ( I make all my money through 'freelance' so I dont have actual employeed income ) and my intrest is only 7.75%.

Wookie, did you come to the Arby's on Sawmill Rd the other day? I thought it was you (from the pic you posted in the other thread) but I wasn't sure. Anyway, I'll say hey next time if it was you.

Edit: Doh, Congrats on the house!

Wookie, did you come to the Arby's on Sawmill Rd the other day? I thought it was you (from the pic you posted in the other thread) but I wasn't sure. Anyway, I'll say hey next time if it was you.

Nope, but do say hey to that guy next time you see him, and tell him to stop looking like me :)

well there are people that will be living with me, and they will be covering the monthly payments. and like I said with me not having a source of income that the banks like, but its all good, no matter how shitty the intrest, i am living for free now!

Great man. I always hear about Quicken Loans, but this is the first I've actually heard from a customer of there's. a rate in the 7-8% range is still great compared to what you'd be paying 10 years ago or even what you could be paying if things change much.

Some that would have made it really nice is if you have a transferable rate. In my case I could sell my house to someone else and they will get the same interest rate I have now even if the market changes so that will be a very attractive selling point down the road.

Evan

Congrats, but owning a house can be a big PITA too. Worth it though.

Regardless, I'd suggest everyone contact Greg Powers for all of their home loan needs. He had hooked up a buch of us here on Cols Racing, and has definately helped me out of a financial bind w/ a re-fi a couple years ago; he goes the extra mile to do whatever it takes to get things done.