worst day ever my baby got hit

justinwebb

well the time is 11:42 and i am just getting home from mount carmel east....i was there since 4pm. got into a car accident but luckilly it wasn't my fault got rear ended and pushed my car into a curb....got pretty bad whiplash but the doc gave me vicoden so i'm all good ;) now i am getting paid time off work ...paid medical bills.....compensation for pain and suffering....free rental car till my car is fixed.......and getting all the damage done to my car fixed so all in all its not too bad i guess.....going to go pass out now i'll post up some pics of my fucked up civic in the morn....thx for listening

so any advice from anyone with dealing with insurance companies never had to go through this and i need some things i should look out for a do....any suggestions?????should i involve a lawyer?

hmm ok i am going to be the ass. Im sure its a nice car but you have forgetten one thing about it. ITS A CIVIC there were millions produced. I am sure getting your baby fixed wont be to bad,

Shut the fuck up.

I don't care if you're driving a 92 geo metro getting shattered by some careless non-driving fuck is not a good time. Trust me, I got rear ended in my old 88 sunbird. The car was a POS beater, but getting injured is not a good thing. Whiplash and back trauma fo' the loss...

hmm ok i am going to be the ass. Im sure its a nice car but you have forgetten one thing about it. ITS A CIVIC there were millions produced. I am sure getting your baby fixed wont be to bad,

so i'm guessing that your car is the only car made in the entire world then huh well aren't you special ...go fuck yourself

thx for the other comments guys i will be sure once they fix it to inspect it throughly i'm just hoping they fix my aftermarket wheels and such....its my 1st accident so i have not a clue what to look for and ask

you will need a lawer if you plan on sueing.

they take about 33% of your winnings, so just up the amount you want.

im going through it now. trust me, insurance companies suck.

2 years ago a lay passed maximaing the amount of money u can even go for.

Trust me i got a few PI lawyer buddies who had to change professions

before you take your car back from the shop make sure its perfect...otherwise don't accept it. once you sign the release its done.

Awesome advice. Take a friend that knows bodywork/what not if you're not sure. Take it for a drive, inspect everything. As said, once you say ok and sign that paper, whatever's not right will stay that way.

so i talled to nationwide insurance which is who the person that hit me has and they will be fixing all damages so it will be just like before the accident.....now someone reccommend a really good body shop that will do good work

you shoulda been wearing a Hauns device :slap:

so i talled to nationwide insurance which is who the person that hit me has and they will be fixing all damages so it will be just like before the accident.....now someone reccommend a really good body shop that will do good work

Mowery's Collision

151 Phillipi Rd

274-6072

They did all the work to my Volvo... always looks fantastic.

Sorry for your accident. Even though it is a civic, its still your car, you pay for it, and you enjoy it. Thats all that matters really.

My mom was in a accident this week and there is a place on the east side called Rutherfords and that is where I will be taking her car to. I have heard and seen nothing but excellent work from them. I've gone to 3c and all these others places and have never been embressed with the work. I cannot find them in the yellow pages but when I get there number I will PM you if you are interested.

Brandon

For a honda....not going to lie....Roush Honda in Westerville

Wow. If you would have said "my CIVIC got hit" I probably would give you my sympathy. But, after my mad rush of clicking to enter this to see if your baby, or child, was okay after "being hit", a Honda Civic doesn't seem so important.

I was like "Oh shit, his kid got hit".

Sorry about the car though.

when i fucked up my civic back in 02 ($11,000 in front end damage) even honda certification inspectors (for certified preowned hondas) couldn't tell the car had ever been wrecked after using Roush

This accident was not your fault, don't let it be. Make the insurance company pay for everything, time off of work, Dr.s bills, broken pencil, EVERYTHING.

Now that your car has been in a wreck you need to tell them it is worth less than it was before and they need to compensate you for it. You need to look for diminished value in addition to the repairs.

My car got totalled and I got paid the value of the vehicle, which could not replace the vehicle and I got screwed. I was young. If they balk at the #'s you throw at them, ask them if they know any good lawyers.

This accident was not your fault, don't let it be. Make the insurance company pay for everything, time off of work, Dr.s bills, broken pencil, EVERYTHING.

Now that your car has been in a wreck you need to tell them it is worth less than it was before and they need to compensate you for it. You need to look for diminished value in addition to the repairs.

My car got totalled and I got paid the value of the vehicle, which could not replace the vehicle and I got screwed. I was young. If they balk at the #'s you throw at them, ask them if they know any good lawyers.

how do i go about figuing out the diminshed value of my car since it is in an accident....... you guys have been very very helpful and i thank you all

well its been a week just about and my neck still hurts and i keep getting really bad headaches......they are replacing all my aftermarket stuff which is good.....should i hire a lawyer to help me get lost value of the car and since my neck still hurts?????any ideas on that?

Guest 78novaman

You should be a lot more worried about your neck than your car. Cars can be replaced, people can't.

I would definately hire a personal injury lawyer now and please go see a doctor! Keep track of all expenses related to the accident and the lawyer will make sure the at fault party will pay/reimburse you for everything.