Ride Sunday 5/27

lemosley01

Not sure where, but anyone interested in getting together for a ride? Maybe to Southeastern Ohio - Wayne Nat'l forest, Marietta route, etc? Something?

It's not going to be terribly hot and I've barely got 200 miles on the 14 - the riding gods are not being kind to me this year.

I think there is a plan in order for a all day ride on Monday, since most people are off. Sunday is packed with cookouts.

BTW, I rode to work today. It appears I am about to get pissed on...!!

I think there is a plan in order for a all day ride on Monday, since most people are off. Sunday is packed with cookouts.

Sir, you have been pissed on... BTW so have I, I left the windows cracked in the rental car. It looks like it's stopped raining now though.

Hope I can make it. Wife and kids like me to spend holidays with them.

All pissing will stop within 10-20 minutes!

embed]I think there is a plan in order for a all day ride on Monday, since most people are off.[[/embed]

Not sure if I did that right, but what is the plan on Monday, I cannot find anything in the forum about it.

Don't know exactly where we're going yet. Working on that. It'll be posted tomorrow sometime. I have to have a chat with the riding Gods and see where they want us to go.

Sunday definitely is busy,I'm taking the jetski out on the water either saturday or sunday (and I think camping at some point).

Hey.. I have a jetski myself.. we should plan an outing.. its like bikes.. more fun with more peopel.

Sunday definitely is busy,I'm taking the jetski out on the water either saturday or sunday (and I think camping at some point).

Hey.. I have a jetski myself.. we should plan an outing.. its like bikes.. more fun with more peopel.

me too, and my dad's got a boat, we should definitely plan a g2g!

Me and two other ski's are going out this weekend on alum creek.Sunday around 11ish I think.Its actually where we "stopped off" when Ben and flounder decided to keep riding.There is a boat ramp back there,and it isnt usually too choppy on that part of the water.Anyone is invited to go granted you float,and tell me what kind of ski you are running so I know what I am up against.

Me and two other ski's are going out this weekend on alum creek.Sunday around 11ish I think.Its actually where we "stopped off" when Ben and flounder decided to keep riding.There is a boat ramp back there,and it isnt usually too choppy on that part of the water.Anyone is invited to go granted you float,and tell me what kind of ski you are running so I know what I am up against.

hey guys,

i've got two ski's and want to break in the new motors where i guys drop in. hit me back up and i'll meet u out there.

So does the Memorial Ride at 1pm OVERRIDE the country ride today? :beating: Sorta confused, or are some taking a country ride, some doing the memorial ride for the fallen rider, and others are just going to SKIP riding all together and start a JETSKIOHIO.NET website? JUST WONDERING!!! :?