Ride Sunday 5/27

lemosley01

I hate to continue to threadjack,but this is the last call for alum creek tomorrow.I am putting in around 10 before it starts raining.Call me if you want to meet at there.Daniel (614)440-0905.

I just talked to the kid "Sean" trying to set up a ride for his friend, meeting at the Westerville Rec center at 1pm Sunday 5/27, riding to church and then to the cemetary - I don't think that's much to ask of US fellow riders!

Since it IS going to rain sometime today, we should prolly show some love to a fallen rider and help the guy on here a "member" trying to help someone else out by doing something thoughtful! - Whelp N-E-Ways thus far he hasn't got any calls except from me! - So well I've said my peace.! -

- SKIP

I'm thinking about something like this Sunday or Monday.

It's about 121 mile ride up to OH-715.

OH715_121Mi.jpg

WHat time are we meeting or are you all meeting up for the 121 mile ride? Just wondering - Anyway it could be AFTER the Ride from the Rec Center, to the Church to the cemetary for that kid? Geeze doesn't SKIP EVER stop and or GIVE IT UP??????? :lol:

Just curious - Let me know -

Wanna know about the Memorial Ride or details on it? Call Sean @ 614-805-8646 before 12pm please - He's LOOKING forward to YOUR CALL - SO CALL NOW!!!! Only 2 hours before deadline expires!!!! -

- SKIP

I'm thinking about something like this Sunday or Monday.

It's about 121 mile ride up to OH-715.

OH715_121Mi.jpg

WHat time are we meeting or are you all meeting up for the 121 mile ride? Just wondering - Anyway it could be AFTER the Ride from the Rec Center, to the Church to the cemetary for that kid? Geeze doesn't SKIP EVER stop and or GIVE IT UP??????? :lol:

Just curious - Let me know -

Wanna know about the Memorial Ride or details on it? Call Sean @ 614-805-8646 before 12pm please - He's LOOKING forward to YOUR CALL - SO CALL NOW!!!! Only 2 hours before deadline expires!!!! -

- SKIP

At 1:00 I'm meeting Greg (WhoDey) at IronPony.