Did JP really run a 10.5 @ 148???

ohioko4s4

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firing turds or not i'll beat its faster then 99.9999% of the cars on the board including mine.

Fixed. :)

Thats all she's got. At least thats what my tooner told me.

As for the Tach, yes, I dont have one, The fucking car eats one every 2 weeks and Autometer dicks around with warrenty shit, so until then.......I dont know-drive it like a man, be one with the car, yin and yang....

As for the rev limiter bouncing, 8 inch slick on a 5 inch stock steelie=weak contact patch. It happens.

JP, more than impressive :thumbup:

But you'd better improve on that 10.5, son, traps don't mean shit at the track and I've got your number ;)

Actually, I think I'm gonna mosey up to Wickliffe in the near future to grab some parts. You anywhere near there?

Fuck, JP, that's fast. Congratulations.

Yup, with traps like that, I definitely have my hands full. This should be a very good race.

Jamie, no, I don't have any idea of when my car will be ready. Believe me, I want it to be soon, but, at this point, I can't say.

Fuck, JP, that's fast. Congratulations.

Yup, with traps like that, I definitely have my hands full. This should be a very good race.

Jamie, no, I don't have any idea of when my car will be ready. Believe me, I want it to be soon, but, at this point, I can't say.

John, I sent you a pm. Let's try to set an approximate date later this summer that we can get everyone together.

JP, more than impressive :thumbup:

But you'd better improve on that 10.5, son, traps don't mean shit at the track and I've got your number ;)

Actually, I think I'm gonna mosey up to Wickliffe in the near future to grab some parts. You anywhere near there?

Et? Whats that? :)

Wickliffe is about 1/2 hour from Cleveland. Shoot me a PM.

Guest Ponyfreak

Colt-

That is the fastest ugly car I have seen. Get some shit straightened out on that car and a 15X is in reach. Congrats! 150 is a milestone for a street car that few people ever attain. I am impressed!

However I am that .01% of the people on this board. Even with ~15 less octane points.

Colt-

That is the fastest ugly car I have seen. Get some shit straightened out on that car and a 15X is in reach. Congrats! 150 is a milestone for a street car that few people ever attain. I am impressed!

However I am that .01% of the people on this board. Even with ~15 less octane points.

Do you have a 15x slip or are you basing your traps off other single/twin viper set-ups? I'm not being a dick, just there is a big difference between the two.

And who cares about octane....it's like saying he's doing it on less than half the motor you have :)

Look forward to you seeing your Viper sometime soon.

Colt-

You still need the #'s to prove it, dyno chart or not :) Come up north and get-er-done! Then we can make some nice videos on 480. :eek:

And I dont think the cars ugly. It has a nice body line (for an econobox!)

John, I sent you a pm. Let's try to set an approximate date later this summer that we can get everyone together.

Replied to your PM. At this point, I'm not sure I can even set an approximate date, even in good faith.

Also, IMO, the Colt isn't ugly. Is is, however, again IMO, one of the greatest sleepers I have ever seen. Sleeper, though, is much different than ugly, at least as far as I am concerned.

Guest Ponyfreak

When I get to a somewhat prepped track that can hold any power in the 1/8th the numbers will be there without a doubt.

There is no other Viper like mine to base numbers off of.

Definatly need some window tint on that Colt. That would really help the sleeper effect even more.

Also, IMO, the Colt isn't ugly. Is is, however, again IMO, one of the greatest sleepers I have ever seen. Sleeper, though, is much different than ugly, at least as far as I am concerned.

Thnak you sir.

I was thinking about tint, but the car needs many other things before I can dabble with cosmetic stuff. The budget is tight now as well, so that does not help.

Thnak you sir.

I was thinking about tint, but the car needs many other things before I can dabble with cosmetic stuff. The budget is tight now as well, so that does not help.

what you need to do it tint the windows and go to a different city; start with 14 second cars take 50 from each one and move your way down to the 10 second cars taking 50 from each. you should be able to make $300 on a weekend night.