What is going on toinght?

I Eat Rice

I will be out as always and was curious to where people were meeting. I think I will be heading to the Thrift Store first tonight. Something like 11:00 or so. I am done with driveing all around town with the cops kicking us out of every lot.

Other than passage into heaven, what else did I miss out on?

A kid in a BMW running his mouth, not accpeting my challange to race and trying to say he won't race b/c I can't afford to fix his car if I sidewipe it???? The dumb shit would be lucky if he even got to see my taillights during the race. A kid in a camaro running his mouth, not wanting to race, then lying about his car. Saying it was a '00, but when he opened the hood, and it was an LS6 intake, then the was an '02..... hmmm..... Before all of that, there was the guy with the LT1 that had a whole thread flamming him. He didn't want to race, and neither did his friend. Kind of a let down....... Oh, and Geroge constanly complained about his ass itching.

*Clif notes*

-People ran their mouth's and wouldn't race-

-People lied about their cars, and almost got their asses kicked-

-Geroge's ass itched-

Damn chipotle.......anyways yea that guy in the camero nothing but a shit talker....i offered to run him from a dig but he kept backing out...anyways that guy in the LT1 automatic wont wanting to race becuase of his headlights? thats just riddiculous if he talks shit and can't back it up than why talk shit in the first place...next weekend they better be out and ready

i'm down just let me know when and where?

I am game as well. We should get some people together then have our fun and then after hang out and throw a few back. Oh and George you owe me a best of 7 series in beer pong. Don't forget that.

ill be out with a few people,where are people meeting?

Thrift Store in Westerville. If you need directions just let me know. I am heading up there around 10:30. I will be in a red WS6. Come up and introduce yourself.