Roethlisburger in a motorcycle crash

AngryBMW

What is it with these guys? (Kellen Winslow) Probably voided his contract. I hope he's alright...as a Bengals fan, one word comes to mind...KARMA.

A little different...Kellen Winslow was popping wheelies in a mall parking lot, Ben was riding down the street obeying traffic. (As far as we know ATM)

I still don't understand why you wouldn't wear a helmet. You wear it for football, why not wear it for something a lot more dangerous?

What is it with these guys? (Kellen Winslow) Probably voided his contract. I hope he's alright...as a Bengals fan, one word comes to mind...KARMA.

Jason, as a an intellegent bungals fan you should be less ignorant and bitter. :p

-Marc

I can't, Marc, you stole my Super Bowl last year. :)

You wouldnt have made it past the Colts ;)

Don't worry, I predict you will be there in the next 3 years. After we repeat. Pittsburgh only wins Super Bowls back to back ;)

-Marc

This really made me sick to my stomach when someone told me this at work a little bit ago. I saw the pictures. They don't look too horrible. There's still a few months left until opening kickoff. Let's just hope for the best b/c nothing has been released as of yet.

Update I rec'd from Pgh (my Dad). Broken jaw, 9" laceration back of his head, & pretty sore. They have plastic surgeon checking on him now. Once Cowher visits him, Ben may wish he was in worse shape, Cowher yelled at him last year for not wearing a helmet - Doooooh

*as for Bengals fans (OSU GT in particular), WE from Pgh though Steelers are our team, have no pent up hatred for your Bengals, better team won last year (period). Now we all get to see how this season will pan out ---

Update I rec'd from Pgh (my Dad). Broken jaw, 9" laceration back of his head, & pretty sore. They have plastic surgeon checking on him now. Once Cowher visits him, Ben may wish he was in worse shape, Cowher yelled at him last year for not wearing a helmet - Doooooh

*as for Bengals fans (OSU GT in particular), WE from Pgh though Steelers are our team, have no pent up hatred for your Bengals, better team won last year (period). Now we all get to see how this season will pan out ---

Dont want to get into a pissing match with ya, cuz I love ya man! I never said I hated the Steelers. I HATE Kemo Van Ohowdoyouspell it. That was a bush move rolling up on a guy. It's Karma that's all. You take out our QB and the universe takes out yours.

I wont get into last season, you are the champs. However, the better team still didnt win their division;)

Quoted for truth. :cool:

Oh, Jason, it's about damn time you win the division...how long had it been? 15 years? ;) Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually....

-Marc

I give up! You win! Can we talk about the Reds and the Pirates now? Please???

well im a browns fan.....and i hope he gets better so there wont be any excusses when the browns win :rolleyes: i hope he makes it and it doesnt ruin his career..

and yes the bengals would have beat the steelers and the colts...... even though i hate (w/a passion) both teams Carson Palmer is awesome and he had what it took A GREAT F'N ARM....

P.S at least he was on a awesome bike. i really thought he would be a harley guy im now have more respect for him riding on a real bike :p

Bradshaw was CORRECT. Jason (by the way) the Pirates suck & they have sucked for years. I'm ok with both Reds & I like the Indians too. I'm still surprised Pgh built a new stadium for the Pirates? Some things just don't make sense ---?

Bradshaw was CORRECT. Jason (by the way) the Pirates suck & they have sucked for years. I'm ok with both Reds & I like the Indians too. I'm still surprised Pgh built a new stadium for the Pirates? Some things just don't make sense ---?

Bradshaw always is and always will be correct