Just for you, Linn

Mojoe

That is honestly one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen in my entire life. My question is, wtf are you into that would lead you to find a video like that? That definitly scared me for life mang. :eek2:

My question is, wtf are you into that would lead you to find a video like that? That definitly scared me for life mang. :eek2:

LOL. It's amazing what you can find on google. It was hard to find something shocking at Linn's level.

+1

i dont even know why you sick fucks click the link. its not like you had no idea it was going to be the most disgusting thing ever.

Yea but its like a train wreck, you don't want to look but ya can't stop yourself.

I knew you would appreciate the vids Linn. I'm always entertained by what people will do for a dollar.

That is as nasty as I could fine, and still be funny. When the chick says "is that pineapple" that cracked me up. And then in the 2nd vid the other chick says "oh, there's a chicken nuget". LOL. These 2 chicks have a bunch of messed up stuff they do to each other.

I knew you would appreciate the vids Linn. I'm always entertained by what people will do for a dollar.

That is as nasty as I could fine, and still be funny. When the chick says "is that pineapple" that cracked me up. And then in the 2nd vid the other chick says "oh, there's a chicken nuget". LOL. These 2 chicks have a bunch of messed up stuff they do to each other.

I’m just praying you haven’t seen the video I’m going to post tonight, it’s a few years old but for some reason I laugh every time I watch it. The video is absolutely discussing