Marysville Area Car/Bike show July 22

XChris1632X

Im kind of asking for a little help and also inviting everyone to a car show at Little Tonys in marysville from 11-8. The bar and patio were just recently finished and i was asked by people very close to me to help put something together. we are hoping to make this an annual thing but need help getting it to take off. We will be giving away trophies, gift certificates to jegs and iron pony and other prizes. the big attraction we are trying to put together will be mobile chassis dyno. i know marysville is a little ways out and some of you have been coming out here a bit for other shows but i hope i can bring a decent amount of cr member over. now that i have graduated from school and im home full time i hope to make it to some cr events again here in the future and get to know some of you more. im looking for 20 cars or bikes to pre register for the dyno. it is $75 for three runs and $50 for bikes. we are not making any profit on the dyno but are trying to pay for it all up front with pre registered vehicles. once we can make it a regular thing we can pay a little more out of pocket to lower expenses. we are working with the locals on a burnout contest and we have a band lined up to start at 8. i hope i can see some of you out and any questions or more information on the dyno please pm me. Thanks

Guest 1sweet3.4
girlfriend lives in the area of m ville so i have no prob driving out that way, especially to help out someone trying to get something going. As long as you guys don't make fun of the pimp color of the laser. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
guys i am sorry to say the show has been moved to a later date. their are some legal issues that we ran into last minute that will be worked out. this is very unfortunate for us. thank you for the ones that were going to show. i will let everyone know when it will be re-scheduled.